EIGHT

Minho have a new hobby, it's spacing out. 

He is now alone at the coffee shop sitting at one of the table near at the counter. It's already closing time so all of the employees left already and since he's the one who will lock the café he were left there alone thinking about something he saw earlier. 

Hyunjin has a faint glowing aura. 

Minho can't see it from the counter but the moment he went closer to him, he can already see it. The soulmates are still creating its bonds that's why Hyunjin's aura are still glitching. 

When Minho saw Hyunjin's aura he immediately turned around and roamed his eyes around the coffee shop to looked for Hyunjin's soulmate. He can't see everyone from Hyunjin's table so he went back to the counter and try to looked carefully at everyone. Hyunjin's aura is already quite visible since he already noticed it but still so dull. 

Minho didn't know why but he quite felt relieved when he saw no one other than Hyunjin has a glowing aura inside the coffee shop not until the bell wind chimes hanging in the entrance of the coffee shop makes a sound. Minho feels like someone poured him a cold water when the boy he's been waiting arrived.

Jisung arrived and also has a glowing aura around him. Minho got statued on his place when Jisung went closer to Hyunjin's place. Minho didn't know he's been holding his breathe waiting for the two locked their eyes together but confusion brings his breathe back when there's nothing changed on two glowing aura. It's still the same.  Maybe because the soulmates bond aren't fully created. 

Minho didn't know what to feel, he still processing what he saw. 

What's happening? This can't be.  Minho thought while looking at two boys sitting on the corner of the coffee shop laughing.

Minho think about his goals. 

Why now? Why now when he's almost there?

For more than a year he's been working there and seeing the two together he never seen a glowing aura around them. And  that's what he's been holding on to reach his goals even though he knows that Jisung like Hyunjin, and he didn't know Hyunjin also might like Jisung too but they're not soulmates in a romantic way, they're not for each other that's why Minho still keep on working to get the love arrow.

But then again there's still a chance that the two might be not for each other. The glowing aura are still glitching around the two and there's still a chance it will fade.

Minho never got a winked of sleep as he still overthinking on what he saw through the whole night. 

He will not come at the coffee shop today since Jihyo already arrived. He will take a break for now because he have a out of town photoshoot tomorrow.

Minho want a break for today, break from everything even on over thinking but he got over thinking even more when he feels like he saw Hyunjin at the supermarket where he is right now.  

He was picking some bag of cat foods when a pink haired guy like Hyunjin passed by on the shelves where he is. The pink hair guy has a dull glowing aura like Hyunjin as well. Minho  looked for the pink hair guy around the supermarket but he never seen him again. 

If it's Hyunjin means Jisung is with him since Hyunjin aura is glowing. He never encountered Jisung outside the coffee shop that's why he want to make sure if it's really Hyunjin.

Minho put everything he bought at his back compartment, he's about to close the compartment when he saw Hyunjin walking , coming out from the exit of supermarket holding a cart full of paper bags. Minho got confused when he saw nothing after Hyunjin that supposedly Jisung because Hyunjin aura is glowing. 

Hyunjin walk closer to him, then went to the car that two cars away from him.

Hyunjin saw Minho looking at him. He's about to ignore the older but he remembered that the older let him borrowed his book so he smiles at Minho then put all of the paper bags at his back compartment. After closing it he got bit surprised when he saw Minho still standing there and looking at him with wide eyes and slightly open mouth.

What's his problem?  

Hyunjin gives another forced smiles at the older then went inside his car because he didn't know why his heart beat suddenly beat faster than usual. 

Am I nervous? For what?