shadow wizard money gang 🥶🥶 we love casting spells‼️‼️

Start from the beginning

      Ben furrowed his brows, pursing his lips in thought. He ignored Slender's deep 'stare', pacing side to side, "Maybe she needs therapy? Jane would probably give her free therapy—" "Ben." "—Or Brian? Tim, too? They always seemed more patient with (Y/n)'s unstableness. Maybe she just needs some snacks and a nap?-" "BEN!"

The blonde elf stopped in his tracks, defeated. He knew he was being drastic, there wasn't much help to be done for you that they could possibly do. You probably needed extensive professional help. Not like you didn't need it before all that trauma though. Bro is messed up.

"She will find the help she needs eventually. (Y/n) most likely needs time before she tackles this part of her life, but I will still let her know we understand. " Slender spoke, trying to ease the boys worry about you.

    "But, like... What if she doesn't ever find help? It's not like she can just causally walk into an office and be like, 'Yo shawty, some demon locked me up for months cause a bunch of serial killers kinda just brought me into their group casually and it's all insanely unrealistic and crazy, almost kinda like a fanficti-" Ben rambled on and on, and Slenderman let him. At one point Jeff and Toby walked past, casting a look of confused concern to Slender and he simply shrugged in reply.

      Just as he was about to hit peak annoyance, you and Leo pulled up to the mansion. The weather was wet and dark, the headlights shown through the trees with a slight fog. It was almost nighttime.

      "Ah! (Y/n)'s here!" Toby chimed, "I'll go get the others." He nodded to Slender, trotting inside. With the slam of car doors, you and Leo exited the vehicle and made your way to the pit where Slender and Ben, alongside Jeff were waiting. The pit was a simple circle of dirty stones with wood in the center, a few picks and iron rods stood neatly on a rack by it, with a few dead leaves decorated all over.

       "Is this where you guys burn the bodies?" You deadpanned, although you were joking. But also... low-key questioning.

       "No, we don't usually burn them. Just feed them to Smile or E.J." Jeff, also deadpanning, added. He was serious though. You and Leo smiled painfully in reply to his statement. The others finally came out, Toby leading them. It was surprisingly quiet, compared to how loud they all usually were. You furrowed your brows at this but decided to ignore it.

   "(Y/n), dear." Jane gently placed a hand on your arm, pulling you in for a hug. "Hello. Welcome back." She said sweetly, her voice calming you down a bit. She smelled like roses.

     "Ah, thank you, Jane." You smiled, before pulling away. You looked around and saw everyone: Hoody, Masky, Clockwork, Kage, Helen, Toby, Ben, Jeff, EJ, LJ, Liu, some others- Oh, and Levi... Damn, you forgot about him. He looked anxious.

   "Good to see almost everyone here," Slender started, "Addressing the elephant in the room, (Y/n)" He politely gestured to you with his hand, making sure to get everyone's attention. "We all think there needs to be a serious conversation about your mental health. This is not meant to upset you in any way, but we are all noticing your sudden behavior changes. We want you to know that we are here for you, and we want to help."

     He pauses, giving you a second to hear what he is saying. You understand, but you're just tired of hearing about Zalgo. And thinking about Zalgo. Everything Zalgo just tuckers you out—Your dim expression catches the attention of everyone. "We also want to suggest, that, maybe it's time for you to start speaking with some of us, that you are comfortable with, about the experiences you had with Zalgo." Clockwork starts a fire in the pit rather flawlessly, the flames dance about, lighting up your burnt-out, sunken eyes.

Slender's 'eyes' flickered to Jane, who nodded in agreement, "We understand. Realistically, you can't tell anyone about Zalgo. You'd be thrown into a mental hospital for being schizophrenic, or just locked up by the government-" She stopped in her tracks, knowing that probably was not helping. She sighed, "But we know what happened. We're here to listen and protect you... Cause you helped protect us when you could've easily not done so. We just want you to be okay, (Y/n). We think that this is the first step in helping you recover back to normal."