Would you die for her?

Start from the beginning

She fell to the ground, powerless, and Thing tried to support her, placing his fingers over hers.

— We need to go. — Wednesday said and the three ran back to school.

When they arrived, Never More was already in flames. Mors ran to grab a large sword from the wall at the entrance, and followed with the two, to find Crackstone with a magic staff in his hands. Mors and Wednesday went ahead when she saw them.

— What demonic spell are they using?!

— Stay away from them! — Thorpe shot an arrow towards Joseph, which would have hit directly in the man's heart, if he hadn't stopped it with his powers.

The arrow slowly turned back towards the boy, making Mors widen his eyes and in an act of desperation, put herself in front of him. The arrow hit her left shoulder, and Wednesday cursed her sister for the heroic act. Thorpe ran to the girl and crouched down.

— I am fine! — she said, pulling out the arrow and feeling a burning sensation. — I'm fine, get out of here! Help the others.

— Mors-

— Go!

The boy did as she asked and ran to help the other students. Wednesday took another sword and started a fight with Joseph, while Mors stood up with the sword that his mother had stuck in Garret Gates.

With little time to fight, Crackstone broke Wednesday's sword, pushing the sisters with his staff, close to an area where the flames were burning.

— I'm going to send you to hell.

Mors held Wednesday's hand, thinking that this would really be the end of them, when someone stuck a sword in Joseph's back. Crackstone stopped and slowly turned back, while the Addams girls caught their breath. Bianca was behind the man, and was thrown away.

"Shove it into his heart." Mors pointed to the sword on the ground and Wednesday nodded, picking up the sword again.

In the next moment, the girl wasted no time in thrusting it into Joseph's heart, which began to crumble and burn with the act. An explosion of magic happened and all the fire went out.

Laurel appeared behind Mors and heard a gun unlock. The girl picked up the broken sword and stood up again.

— You brought a weapon for a sword fight. The first smart choice you made today. — Wednesday said.

— I may not kill them all. But I will kill you both.

— Over my dead body. — Morticia said, appearing behind the woman by surprise, pushing the gun to the ground.

Mors approached Laurel, who tried to run, but was knocked down by Gomez, who had Thing on his shoulder. The girl in white thrust the knife into Laurel's right hand, who screamed loudly.

— This is for Thing.

— I will kill you all! — she screamed in pain, when she noticed bees in front of her face.

— Eugene? —Wednesday looked at the boy, who came in with all her bees.

— Zunzuns stay together. — he said, approaching the two sisters.

— I'll continue from here. — Wednesday said.

— You'd better call the police.

— Turn around, Eugene! — Wednesday left a strong kick on Laurel's head.

— Oh, Never More.

— Are you ok? — Xavier went back, after helping some students.

— I am. — she hugged him, catching her parents' attention.

— Did you think it would all end like this? — Tyler's voice made everyone turn to the side. — You kill my father with that horrible wolf and expect nothing to happen?

— He killed several people. — Wednesday said.

— And you? Do you deny all my displays of affection to be with an outcast like him?

— Mors. — the girl's father looked at the boy.

— It's okay, dad. —she looked at Galpin. — Tyler, drop that sword.

— Stay away! — he shouted to the Addams and Bianca, who stood still.

— Should I use my bees? — Eugene asked Mors quietly.

— I don't want to kill him. He's just angry.

— If you agree to come with me, I will save you and your family. — Mors faced her family and friends, taking slow steps towards the boy.

"What are you doing?"

— Drop the sword and I'll come with you.

— I do not trust you.

"Get out of there."

— You're talking to your sister out of mind, aren't you? — he laughed mockingly, irritated. — If you won't stay with me, you won't stay with anyone else!

Tyler tried to stick the sword into Mors' stomach, but Xavier was faster and pushed him to the side, causing the object to fall. The two started a fight and Morticia had a deja vú next to her husband.

— Xavier! — Mors tried to get closer when Tyler threw punches at Thorpe.

— I will kill you! — Galpin shouted before being pushed by the other.

The two continued fighting when Mors realized that Tyler had seen Laurel's gun on the ground. She took the sword and approached the two before he could do anything. Thorpe pushed the boy once more and Mors pulled him with all his might behind her.

— You won't carry this burden. — Thorpe said, making Morticia smile that Mors had found someone who loved her as much as Gomez loved her.

— None of you will carry this burden. — Gomez went to his daughter's side and took the boy's sword. — No one is going to hurt my little gray cloud or her boyfriend. Go home, boy. — Gomez tried to give Tyler one more chance, who snorted and bent down to pick up the gun.

— He doesn't love you like I do, Mors. — Tyler pointed the gun at Xavier. The boy took a step forward, and Gomez did the same, thrusting his sword into the boy, who remained motionless.

— He's crazy. —Wednesday murmured.

Mors's eyes widened as he dropped the gun and fell to the ground.

— Call the police. — Gomez said to Morticia. — His father's already dead, anyway.

— Father! — Mors hugged the oldest while he cried a little.

— My little girl. Daddy wouldn't let anything happen to you. —  he smiled and hugged her back. — And you, Mr. Thorpe. — he looked at the boy. — You were very brave in defending my daughter. I know you really love her. Doing this is not for everyone.

— Yes, Mr. Addams. — he smiled a little shyly. — I truly love Mors Addams. She is my favorite piece of art.

Mors smiled and approached the boy, who held her by the waist before pressing his lips to hers.

— Are you crying? — Wednesday asked her mother.

— I'm thrilled. I can't believe Mors found the love of her life in Never More.

— How do you know he's the love of her life? They could be done in a month.

— Wednesday! — Eugene caught her friend's attention, who shrugged.

— Don't worry, Eugene. We'll have a few more years here. I doubt that Wednesday won't fall in love with someone. — Mors said. — And when it happens, she will have to prepare her ears. — the girl laughed.

— Are you going to stay here? The semester is over. — Wednesday faced her parents.

— Yes. You be are released starting tomorrow. — Morticia replied.

— Are you really ok? — Thorpe looked at Mors. — You'll stay in Never More?

— Yes, Xavier. — she smiled. — I'm fine and staying in Never More. This is finally over.

The boy kissed the girl feeling relieved.