— He activated the monster in that cave where he set it on fire.

— Enough. — she took off her glasses. — Donovan, darling. Make your master happy and shut her up forever.

— He's not on your side. — Mors grumbled.

— Donovan would do anything for me. What did they do to your wife... — she approached him.

— If he only hates excluded people, why is he killing normies?

— They are pawns in a bigger game. Like you two.

— Have you heard enough? — Mors asked Weems, who returned to her true form.

— Don't make things difficult, Marilyn.

— My name is Laurel! — the woman stuck a syringe into Larissa's neck.

— Director Weems! — Wednesday and Mors bent down to see the woman foaming at the mouth as she choked.

— Belladonna poison.

— A beautiful ending, don't you think? — was the last thing Mors heard before Laurel hit her in the head with a shovel, before doing the same to Wednesday.

— You're not going to turn into a wolf now, are you? It's a full moon and blood night. — Ajax asked Enid while they were alone in the room she shared with Yoko.

— No. — she laughed. — I'm fine, I think. But this is helping. — she kissed him again just before her cell phone rang.

The blonde walked away from the boy and answered the call, seeing Eugene on the screen.

— Eugene! How are you?

— Have you seen Wednesday?

— No. Wasn't she going to New Jersey?

— She and the director went to confront Mrs. Thornhill.

— Why would they confront Mrs. Thornhill?

— Because she's behind everything. She is the villain. A bad person.

— Okay, Ajax and I are going to check in the greenhouse. — Sinclair said before Thing rushed in and she hung up the call.

— What?! Director Weems?! The sheriff and Thornhill took her to Crackstone's crypt?! Who are nightshades? — Thing pointed to Ajax, who rubbed his face.

— I'll explain it to you on the way.

When Mors woke up, she felt her wrists clenched upwards, like her sister's. The two were trapped in chains in Joseph's crypt.

— I have to admit. Weems' metamorphosis trick almost worked. But as my father said: if you want to defeat an outcast, be smarter. Our family tree goes back to Joseph Crackstone.

— So you descend from psychotic killers.

— Joseph Crackstone was a visionary dedicated to protecting the standards of the outcast until his life was cut short by an outcast: Goody Addams. And to make it worse, they stole his land to build this abomination of a school. But we continue with this cause.

— They were collecting pieces to resurrect Crackstone. — Mors said.

— You can't resurrect the dead. Believe me, I've tried. — Wednesday said.

— Your ancestor would disagree.

— So, you were the one who stole the original Pilgrims book.

— Goody wasn't satisfied with just killing him. She cursed his soul.