Where's My Happy Ending? -Introduction

Hi guys! This is my first-ever fan fiction here on Wattpad. Please bear in mind that these are all just products of my imagination. Enjoy! 

INTRODUCTION 

Being the eldest of three siblings and growing up with only a father and a bunch of uncles by her side, Myka Deleon was always longing for her mom. She has two younger brothers naming Greg and Jonathan. They were both from another mother which her dad will soon enough marry. Her dad was a coach in basketball when Myka was six years old. Her father had to stop due to getting different illnesses and that's when Myka's mom passed away. 

Myka was the perfect daughter material. Well, according to her Tita's and Tito's. She was always part of her school's topnotcher students. She is currently a high school graduating student and is really dedicated to finish it with flying colors. Myka grew up with the nickname of "Myks"  as what most of their relatives call her. But to her best friend, she will always be Mykalog. (Short for Myka + Kalog!) 

Speaking of best friend, let me introduce you Myka's best friend, Julian Estrada. 

Julian Estrada came from the family of rich and politics-related people. He is one of the sons of the politician and former fil actor, Mr. Jinggoy Estrada who is married to Ms. Precy Vitug. He has three other siblings naming Joseph Luis, Julienne, and Janella Marie. He was always a rebel and reckless kid of kid. He was the only best friend of Myka up until now. They both grew up at the same school and their families have always been close to each other. 

Julian is known in their school to be one of the famous kids due to his father's personality. He didn't like it since he has always been a quiet kid despite of his recklessness and rebelious attitude. He still prefers to be alone with his guitar or just with his best friend, Myka. 

Myka was always there for Julian. Despite of her being in trouble with Julian, they still end up enjoying and learning from it. Myka was a total opposite of Julian. Except for the fact that they both are well-known students in their school still, for a different reason. Julian was well-known because of his father, his skills and most of the time, his attitude. On the other hand, Myka was well known because of her outstanding perfomance in school and sunny attitude. 

Up until now, they always ask each other how in the world did they even click as best friends. Myka was always the one telling Julian things that he's supposed to do and not to do. All in all, Myka fits the parent material for Julian! But no matter how many time they get into an arguement, there will always be this longing between the two of them. 

Mykas wasn't the party girl kind. She was always demure and lady-like. But when it come to Julian, every time he needs a companion, he'll always turn to Myka who couldn't say no to his best friend's needs. Well, let's just sya that this friendship lacks a lot of give-and-take...