charmander is born!

Start from the beginning

   Because of this, Sejoun is looking even more forward to the Pokémon egg. After absorbing that many nutrient solutions, the Charmander born is absolutely outstanding.

   After Sejoun received the news in the morning, he rushed to the laboratory.

   "My dear son, after our repeated inspections, these eggs are fully grown and can be taken out of the culture tank and placed in the incubator."

   There was a smile on Yoon Jaemin face, with a hint of anticipation in it.

   The round eggs are not small, and I don't know what the creatures born inside will look like.

   Recently, Kim Sewoo has searched for information a lot, and only found a few creatures with similar appearance and characteristics, but in terms of growth rate, there is no new species that matches them at all.

   In only a week, his son's creation had actually completed several stages, from a seed to today's egg...

   The rapid consumption of the culture medium in the culture tank is staggering.

   At first, it was replaced every two days, and then it was replaced every day. The expenditure on the culture tank has exceeded two million.

   The rest of the creatures in the Breeder process will not be as exaggerated as the new species provided by Sejoun.

   Usually, at most, one round is replaced, and sometimes there is no need to replace it, just inject the culture medium once.

   At this time, Sejoun was a little fortunate that some employees had left, otherwise he would not be able to pay salaries.

   Kim Sewoo and others took out the egg from the culture tank.

   The size of the egg is about the size of an ostrich egg, with an orange patch on the surface.

   The egg is placed under strong light for a search. Although the egg skin is relatively thick, you can still see the small movements inside.

   The little guy is squirming slightly inside...

   "Looks like a lizard?"

   "Hey, it doesn't look alike in shape, it should be pretty cute after birth!"

   The two uncles are on the side talking about charmander.

   As for why reptilians are in eggs, they are not at all surprised. There are many similar examples of new creatures in this world.

   Kim sewoo flipped through his mind quickly, but still couldn't find the corresponding creature.

   Could it be a new species designed by Sejoun?

   Thoughts flashed by.

   "Is it healthy?" Sejoun asked impatiently.

   "Hold on, let me check, hmm, It doesn't seem to be a problem, and the vitality is relatively tenacious. I could feel the egg shaking when the light was shining just now. The little guy can't wait to come out."

   Yoon jaemin showed the normal smile of her like old mother.

   After all, watching them grow up, they have some feelings.

   "Okay, take them out one by one, observe the life situation, and put them into the incubator."

   Sejoun breathed a sigh of relief.

   I don't know if the incubator can work.

   If charmander really comes out, will it be the same as the rest of the creatures in terms of food?