Chapter 1: peace.

(10 Months later)

After the first Cyber-Human learned everything about his race's ancestors, the ''Cybertronians', he decided to become their leader once he waits for his fellow Cyber-Humans to awaken. But he would later give them names or tell them to think of what they should name themselves, so until then, the first Cyber-Human decided to name himself ''Orion', to honor the deceased Autobot Leader. Then after the rest of the Cyber-humans awoke from being created, he introduced himself to his fellow Cyber-Humans and eventually gave them names, he even named some of them after some certain Autobots that Orion grew attached to such as Jazz, and he even named twin Cybertronians ''Cliff' and ''Jumper'.

After Orion named the three cyberhumans, the rest of them even named themselves as well and soon, they all learned how to transform into their cyber-modes and eventually, their vehicle modes as well

After that, Orion sent a message to Earth & her colonies about their existence, who they are and how they were created and as for how the humans reacted, well instead of being against this new hybrid race, they ended up accepting them for being alive and as being the Cybertronian's new descendants, which ended up having the humans to go to Machina to help build them an entire city and after the humans finished constructing it, Orion decided to name it ''New Iacon''

After New Iacon was founded, other cities were built and named after the other cities back on Cybertron, which, sadly, is now nothing more than a dead planet and to honor cybertron, one city was named ''Cybertopia''

And now, it was a time of peace and the Cyber-Human race hoped that it will stay that way for generations to come

(IN THE YEAR 2751, ON PLANET MACHINA)

Centuries after the cyber-human civilization was formed, it became from a primitive planet of cybertronian-human hybrids to....

A Cybertronian-honored/inspired Utopia. Many Cyber-human children playing with others while their parents were watching them be happy, Cyber-Human cops doing good at their jobs and not being lazy, corrupt, etc... and many Cyber-Human teenagers attending & leaving school for today

Speaking of which, as many Cyber-Human teenagers were leaving school for today, we see them turning into their vehicle modes and leave the school's premises as we see three Cyber-Human teenagers just walking down the streets and enter their favorite hang out joint called, and I quote, ''Mac & Adam's ole oil-shack''

And these three cyber-humans are named Kaiser, Fly-By & Lean-on and As they entered the ''oil-shack'' they were greeted by just about every customer in there, even the owners, twin brothers Mac & Adam

(that one Incredibles teacher: Coincidence? I think NOT!!!)

Mac: Hey, if it isn't our three best customers who come in here after school everyday.

Adam: Hey, you three staying out of trouble?

Kaiser, Fly-By & Lean-on: yeah/yep/oh yeah, totally.

Mac: you three wanna know why you're our favorite? You remind my brother and I of ourselves and our old best friend, Chronos. We were inseparable.

Adam: well, at least we were until after he tried to offline one of the Machina council members. Now he's dead.

Kaiser, Fly-By & Lean-on: (gasp)

Mac & Adam: ....to us...

Adam: he's dead to us, he was banished from this planet 18 or 19 stellar cycles ago.

Mac: that happened before you three were even born. (groans) you know what, let's just change the subject.

Adam: yeah, let's just change the subject.

He then brings in three mugs of boiling oil on the counter

Mac & Adam: it's on the house.

Lean-On: thanks, Mac & Adam.

She thanked as she, Fly By & Kaiser sit on their stools and start drinking their oil, then Kaiser finished drinking his mug as he let out a sigh

Kaiser: damn, that always hits the spot.

He said as Fly By also finished drinking her mug as she let out a cheer

Fly-By: I LOVE IT HERE SO MUCH!!!!!!

She yelled out as the customers raised their mugs while cheering for Fly-By's comment about their favorite hang-out joint

Then Lean-On scooted close to Kaiser and whispered into his ear

Lean-On: when are you going to tell her about your....F.e.e.l.i.n.g.s?

She asked/whispered with a smirk, making Kaiser blush madly at Lean-On asking that question

Kaiser: (whispers) I'll tell her when I feel like it, you know that ever since I told you my secret about Fly-By.

Lean-on: (sigh) I know, I'm just being impatient is all.

She said as she drank her mug of oil, then let out a sigh of happiness

Lean-On: damn, Fly-By is right, the oil is always good here.

She then looked and sees Kaiser getting his mug refilled

Kaiser: you said it.

He said as he then started drinking his mug