"YOU'RE DEAD...!!" Laxus shouts as he punches toward Natsu. Their fists collide with each other, and an explosion is made when they leap up and smash through the ceiling.

Reina feels relief when she felt the Fairy Law spell had failed. Some feeling begins to return to her body after having been zapped painfully by the lightning lacrimi.

Reina gasps, her eyes jerking wide, when she hears the explosion coming from the church. She feels as though things are getting bad where Natsu and Laxus are.

Up in the sky, she could see Natsu and Laxus going at each other.

Laxus yells as he knocks Natsu back, "HOW DARE YOU CHALLENGE ME!!"

Landing a kick that jerks the blonde's head back, Natsu shouts back, his eyes angry white triangles, making the Dreyer roar with pain and fury, "I'M GONNA STOP YOU, LAXUS!!" Natsu pulls away and Laxus chases after him as Natsu tells him, "I WON'T LET YOU GET YOUR HANDS ON FAIRY TAIL!! IT'S OUR HOME; THERE'S NO WAY I'M GONNA LET YOU DESTROY IT!!"

Natsu punches his flame-covered fist at Laxus, but the Lightning Dragon Slayer blocks it with his arms. Laxus punches Natsu; he does a forward flip and punches Natsu once more, the force behind it enough to knock the Fire Dragon Slayer right out of the air.

With a few grunts of pain, Natsu crash lands into the side of a building, creating a large crater and causing dust to fly around him.

Reina gasps in worry, watching their fight. Fear for her friend and teammate churn in her heart. "Natsu... please be alright..."

Laxus shouts in frustration as he slams his lightning-covered body into Natsu, thrusting him down the side of the building, and kicking up dust, "WHY WON'T YOU JUST DIE?!?!"

Natsu and Laxus land on the roof. The blonde man grabs Natsu by his scarf and kicks him away, sending electricity through Natsu's body. Natsu cries out as he spins backwards rapidly, before landing on the roof and skidding back violently, his nails digging into the teal coloured tiles, and collapsing with a grunt.

While supporting Gajeel with his left arm around her shoulders, Levy cries worriedly, "Natsu...!"

His right eye shadowed by his bangs, Natsu growls as he raises his head to look at the Lightning Dragon Slayer, struggling to stand, "Why won't you just give up the fight? The guild doesn't belong to you—it never will!!"

"OH, YEAH?!" Laxus pulls his arms back as gold electricity crackles powerfully around him. "LIGHTNING DRAGON: DEMOLITION FIST!!"

An over-sized version of Laxus's fist made entirely out of lightning shoots from his lightning-covered right arm and aims straight for Natsu.

Natsu stares with dilated eyes and clenched teeth as the lightning attack nears him, unable to dodge it.

BOOM!!

A loud explosion blasts through the area as a dust cloud floats around Natsu. The dust clears to reveal him lying on the ground.

"Didn't the old man ever teach you to respect your elders, boy?" Laxus questions tauntingly.

Natsu punches the floor as he leans up on his knees in a crouch. The blonde man gasps in surprise. Natsu pushes himself to his feet, though he staggers.

A shocked Freed murmurs, "No way... He can still fight?!"

Levy says worriedly, "Natsu, please, be careful."

Laxus growls furiously, Lightning crackling around him, "That was your last mistake, kid!! NOW I'M GONNA OBLITERATE YOU!!" He adds as he throws his right arm up in the air.