Chapter 11 - The Rise of the Twins

Start from the beginning

Kiara - "So when the crocs pushed out the hippos, they ended up making everyone else move too!"

Kion - "Lion Guard, let's go talk with Makuu and get this sorted out."

Heading down to Big Springs, the Lion Guard saw the crocodiles taking over every inch of the habitat. With Kion and Kia standing on a ledge, the twins addressed Makuu about the habitat situation.

Kion - "Makuu, we have a problem. Your taking over Big Springs has messed things up all over the Pride Lands!"

Kamaria - "I'm sorry, but we need you and the crocodiles to leave immediately!"

Makuu - "Hahaha! Why should we leave? The fish in the lake taste great. I think we're here to stay! That is, unless you wanna fight."

Bunga - "Come on, Kion and Kia. You could take this guy."

Beshte - "Makuu's got no respect for anybody."

Fuli - "Beshte's right!"

Ono - "You won't get an argument from me!"

Kamaria - "Guys! Violence isn't the first option to a problem! We need to discuss this peace—"

Makuu - "Hah! Only weak and cowardly leaders are afraid to fight!"

Kion - "I'm! Not! Afraid!"

Kamaria - "Kion..."

Looking up and seeing the Roar of the Elders in the clouds, Kion shook his head and looked towards his twin.

Kion - "No. Let's go."

Bunga - "But why?!"

Kion - "If I start using the Roar when I'm angry, I'll be as bad as Scar."

Kamaria - "Kion, that's not—"

Kion - "Besides, the Roar might destroy whatever fish are left in the lake."

Kamaria - "Then we need to find a solution that makes the crocs leave Big Springs, without using the Roar."

Makuu - "That's right, Kion! Go! The new leader of the crocodiles takes orders from nobody!"

Kion - "...Wait! I've got an idea. Kia, where did you last see Pua after the Mashingdano?"

Having found Pua not far away from where he and Kamaria had their last conversation, the twins explained the situation with Makuu pushing the rest of the herds around the Pride Lands. Kion explains his plan to Pua, but the elder crocodile isn't convinced.

Pua - "I don't see how I can help."

Kion - "I was thinking. If you called for another Mashingdano, you might be able to beat Makuu."

Kamaria - "That way, you'll become the crocodile leader again."

Pua - "Heh. You were there, Kion. Kia, you saw me after the Mashingdano. Makuu is stronger than me.There are times you have to accept that you've been beaten. Even though you might not like it, Makuu has most certainly won."

Kion - "But that doesn't make him a better leader than you."

Pua - "True. But he's young. He can learn. Take my advice. If you really want to avoid a fight with Makuu, the best thing to do is just back down."

Bunga - "You're not really gonna give up, are you, Kion? Kia?"

Kion - "Of course not!"

Kamaria - "We're the Lion Guard! We can't afford to give up!"

Beshte - "Then what are we gonna do?"

Kion - "I don't know yet."

Kamaria - "Maybe Dad can help us think of something."