•How you Met•

•Cory Matthews• 

•Cory Matthews• 

You were the new kid at school and you needed help finding your first class for the day. You were looking EVERYWHERE, but for some reason you still couldn't find it. 

You were already late and had began to give up, that is until you saw a boy with curly brown hair walk past you.

 Getting desperate, you quickly walked to the boy and asked, "Excuse me, but do you know where the math class is?" He looked at you and then smiled. "Oh, yeah I do, I was just walking there." He replied. 

"Could you please show me where it is...?" You asked him. "Of course, I'd be happy too!" He said, a little too excitedly. "Thank you so much! I was losing hope." 

So you two walked to class and told each other your names. You learnt that his name was Cory, and you hoped to see him again.

•Shawn Hunter•

•Shawn Hunter•

You and your best friend decided to go on a hike together for fun. It was going well for the first 30 minutes, but then you realized your best friend wasn't next to you anymore.

You were yelling out their name and hoped they might respond, but they never did. At this point, you were scared for both theirs and your safety. You were currently trying to find the path you started at, but then you saw a boy your age with nice hair.

You didn't want to seem desperate or be a bother, but you were really scared so you did the smart thing and asked for help.

"Umm, hello." You said to the boy. "Hey?" He said. "I'm very sorry if I'm being a bother, but I've lost my best friend and I'm also lost, could you maybe help me?" You asked the guy who looked at you sympathetically. "Yeah, sure." He said. "Oh, thank you!" You thanked him. 

So you guys learnt each others names and retraced your steps until you reached the entrance, where your best friend was, looking worried. Apparently, they stopped at a point on the path to look at some flowers and you didn't notice so you kept walking. They said they walked to the entrance, hoping they would see you come out.