Chapter 9: The Silver Lions End

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 9 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"After months of (Y/N) being in a coma he finally woke up with the happiness of everyone of his family and his future wife Winter along with their son Rory. The search also continued for the final members of the Silver Lions to end them once and for all, it led up to two months until a lead appears for Atlas Soldiers along with Team RWBY to arrive at a location of a warehouse.....................
Atlas Soldier 1: " Okay. This is the location of the Silver Lions, follow our lead and we can get this over with."
Yang: "I just want to beat these bastards for what they did and they will be what's coming to them."
Weiss: "Let's not be hasty about this, the last thing we need is for you and Ruby to get killed."
Ruby: "We know. Rory needs to have his aunts around."
Blake: "Then we need to be careful."
.....................two Atlas Soldiers burst the door down to rush in with everyone looking around seeing nothing confusing everyone.....................
Atlas Soldier 2: "Something isn't right. There's nothing here."
Atlas Soldier 3: "There's something we're missing here, maybe there's a secret passage somewhere."
.....................one soldier goes to a crate to open revealing a bomb which explodes, the Atlas Soldiers died from the explosion only knocking out Team RWBY. Blake slowly wakes up to see members of the Silver Lions taking Yang and Ruby away until she passes out again.....................

Location: Schnee Manor

.....................Blake wakes up breathing hard until she winced in pain.....................
Summer: "It's okay Blake. Calm down."
Blake: "Where am I?"
Summer: "You're at the Schnee Manor, we found you and Weiss unconscious. The soldiers didn't make it, we couldn't find Yang and Ruby."
Blake: "The Silver Lions have them! *she looks at her shocked* It was a trap, there was a bomb and they took them somewhere."
Summer: "No. Not Yang and Ruby."

(Y/N) P.O.V

.....................(Y/N) is sitting in his hospital bed holding Rory gently lifting him in the air playfully making him giggle at him being playful. Everyone else is in the hospital room with him until Summer barges through the door getting their attention.....................
Taiyang: "Summer, what's wrong?"
Summer: "The Silver Lions have Yang and Ruby!"
Qrow: "What?!"
Summer: "It was a setup at the warehouse, they planned it all along until they showed up. They're in danger."
.....................(Y/N) knew his sisters are in danger and he had no choice, he gives Rory to Winter to uncover himself to get out of bed.....................
Winter: "What are you doing (Y/N)?"
(Y/N): "I'm saving my sisters, I've been in the bed for months and it's time."
....................he gets out the bed to stand on his feet almost losing balance until he slowly stands up moving his body at a motion hearing his bones crack to breathe out. He walks to a box that holds his gear and he opens it.....................
(Y/N): (Hang on Yang and Ruby, I'm coming!)

3rd P.O.V

.....................at a location in Atlas, Ruby slowly wakes up not able to move her body to see she is tied to a chair to look right seeing Yang tied as well. She tried to break out, but to not move at all from how tight the ropes are.....................
Ruby: "Yang? Yang wake up!"
Yang: *head snaps up* "Huh? What happened?"
Ruby: "I don't know. There was that explosion and we were unconscious."
????: "You both are awake."
.....................they looks seeing an old man in his fifties with last remaining members of the Silver Lions behind him with a smirk on his face....................
Yang: "You're the last leader of the Silver Lions."
Lawrence: "Lawrence is my name. So, you two are the little sisters of (Y/N) Rose."
Ruby: *eyes widen* "How did you know that?"
Lawrence: "I learn everything of my enemies or anyone who stands in my way, it was hard since he kept a lot of things secret. But, I know my ways of finding out."
Yang: "What do you want?"
Lawrence: "Your brother cost the Silver Lions everything we had. My resources, the soldiers I recruited, the other leaders, and the life of my daughter. Now after some time you show up and ruin everything more!"
Ruby: "We wanted payback after what your daughter did to him!"
Yang: "Yeah! That bitch got what was coming to her after what she tried to do."
Lawrence: "She didn't need to die! What she did was out of line, but she didn't deserve to die! And now we're not also getting paid since Jacques went to prison, so we decided to make a plan; trading."
Ruby: *eyes widen* "What?"
Lawrence: "We're going to hold you hostage until we get the lien amount we were promised, until then no harm won't come to you. But, my men do get board and they need to be entertained."
.....................the men chuckle with Yang and Ruby getting nervous, gunshots are heard with four soldiers guarding the doorway flies in the room unconscious getting their attention....................
Lawrence: "What the hell?!"
.....................someone runs in with smiles appearing on Yang and Ruby's face with the person being none other than (Y/N) with his weapons in hand looking at the Silver Lions with anger.....................
(Y/N): "Leave my sisters alone you son of a bitch!"
Lawrence: "You! Get him!"

(A/N: Battle Music starts here.)

.....................they rush at him weapons in hand screaming battle like only for (Y/N) to shoot two of them making them fall on the ground. When the rest gets close he dodges one of their attacks to deliver a spin kick to one following up with a spinning elbow strike to the head of one to deliver a punch in the head to another knocking the two of them out. Two soldiers rush at him weapons in hand to hit him, (Y/N) equips his sword from his gun to block the attacks following up with a sweep kick making them fall to the ground follow up with shooting two more soldiers.....................
Ruby: "He's so awesome!"
Yang: "Even after being in a coma for months he still is badass."
.....................(Y/N) jumps in the air to deliver a straight kick, one soldier goes to jump on him only to get caught on his shoulders to slam the guy in a wall which makes him go unconscious to follow up with throwing him at five knocking them down. Nine gang members grabs guns to shoot him leading (Y/N) to put th sword back in the slot to place the hilt on the gun to shoot the gang members with the shotgun knocking them down. The remaining members get scared leading to one to shoots towards him, but blocked the moment he uses his semblance with a rose petal shield he made, he pushes his hand forward to launch the roses at them hitting them until they get knocked down. Lawrence growls in anger for (Y/N) to hear him which he looks at him with hate in his eyes.....................
(Y/N): "Lawrence. I remember you. Your daughter tried to kill me and not only me, she tried to kill my son and now you kidnap my sisters and you were going to let your men have their way with them? That pisses me off more!"
Lawrence: "Then let's settle this!"
.....................Lawrence grabs a sword to rush at him yelling in anger to mindlessly attack for (Y/N) to easily dodge them leading up to a knee strike making him groan. Everyone rushes in seeing what is happening for (Y/N) to motion his head at Yang and Ruby to let them free which they nod in understanding to let them free while he fights Lawrence. He pushes him back leading to a kick in his gut pushing him back more leading up to a knee strike to the head with an elbow strike to the eye, Lawrence goes for an attack with his sword for (Y/N) to turn around and block it with his sword to sweep kick him to land on his face. Lawrence growls in anger until he screams loud in anger to rush at him only to be defeated by (Y/N)'s sword being covered in rose petals he does a slash attack knocking him back into the chair he was sitting in. (A/N: End the music here.) Yang and Ruby got free of their restraints with (Y/N) looking at them smiling until they ran and hugged him which he hugged them back.....................
Ruby: "Thank you (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "I wasn't going to let my sisters suffer under the hands of the Silver Lions. I had to get here for you two."
Yang: "Still a badass like always bro."
.....................Lawrence gets up slowly with rage on his face, Summer looks seeing him raise a gun at them causing her to run in to block the shot, but he gets shot in the head making him fall to the ground dead with everyone looking at his body to look at the one who shot him was Maxwell with a pistol in hand.....................
Maxwell: "Lucky I was here."
.....................(Y/N) smiles with the rest of the Silver Lions gang being arrested and Lawrence being put in a body bag with everyone walking back to the Schnee Manor finally getting rid of the Silver Lions. "

To be continued.....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)