Ep- 13 (Mesmerising Morning)

En başından başla

She took few steps towards him to get a clear view but didn't realised that she is now not walking on the grass but on the mud at the edge, which was quite sticky and slippery making her instantly Lose her balance and fall in Water.

But before she could drown someone held her up tightly by her waist while she was holding his broad shoulders for her dear support. Her eyes shoot wide open after seeing the man Infront of her. It was TAEHYUNG........her eyes got mesmerized after seeing the Greek god Infront of her.

She forget the beauty of nature which she was enjoying a while ago. Her eyes travelled from his wet yet messy hairs towards his chocolate brown eyes which were piercing her soul with his deep stare. His thin lips, his broad chest having water droplets on it shining like pearls in the dim sunlight, his vainy arms on her tiny waist holding her gently and their bodies sticking together make her lose her mind 🌚. He really has a perfect body that can make every girl droll over it. Now I know why he is the hearhrob of our university.

 Now I know why he is the hearhrob of our university

(Imagine them as taehyung and yn)

After blessing her eyes with his beautiful features which she never witnessed before; his eyes travelled from her wet Juicy lips towards her body and stood there. The water was cold but the atmosphere around them was quite hot.

They both were enjoying the beauty of one another when they felt the presence of a third person witnicing their romance. His fake cough was able to get the attention of both of them.

Yn immediately separated him from her when she saw jimin standing near the farmhouse looking here and there with a playful smirk. she turned herself about to go, to avoid this akward situation when taehyung held her arm and pulled her towards him making her back collapse with his bare broad chest.

'wear my jacket before you go inside '. He said in his calm yet dominating voice. 'wae???(why)'she asked innocently with confusion. 'because I don't want others to see what I witnessed now.' He can still scene that she didn't get his words so his next move make her poor soul left her body.'btw you look Se*y in red br@ baby girl' he said while nibbling her ear with a playful smirk dancing on his face.

She then get what he was trying to say and left instantly from there while wearing his black leather jacket hiding her almost transparent body. 'Ahemm ahemm! i thought my cupcake is an innocent girl.' Jimin said to yn when she was passing by him. 'SHUT UP!' She said while hitting his arm with annoyance and ran upstairs towards her room before someone else could see her in this state while jimi burst into laughter after seeing yn's red burning face.

She came up in her washroom and shut the door behind her. She stood up Infront of the huge mirror and saw her completely wet clothes sticking to her body. 'damn! My body is completely see through, through this stupid white wet shirt that anyone can have a nice view of it. Why the hell I am so clumsy. Can't you walk properly yn. Aisshhhh' she groaned in anger while removing her shirt. 'Can't that shameless jerk close his eyes. It was really so embarrassing Ahhhhh'.......