CDT 1

It was 7 O'clock in the morning when a pretty girl wokeup from her sleep stretching her arms while yawning.

"Good Morning, World! Good Morning Mom." she whispered at the end while kissing the Picture frame that was placed on her side table before placing it back again, and left to do her morning routine after making her bed.

The bedroom

While she was coming out of her bathroom after doing her routine, her phone started ringing

While she was coming out of her bathroom after doing her routine, her phone started ringing. She picked the phone up and was immediately startled by loud voices of her friends, "JUNGSOONIE WHERE ARE YOU?" The pretty girl, Jungsoonie hissed, "Yah it's a miracle my ears are not bleeding, why are you so loud" she whined with a pout.

Jungsoonie put her phone on speaker, and placed it on the vanity table. She then grabbed her dior eyeshadow palette gifted by none other than her sister and started applying a bit of light brown eyeshadow, then she put shimmers very subtly and to complete her look with a black eye-liner she herself bought from Sephora, she did a cat eyeliner look.

"Now, we wouldn't even pinch you as a Prank because your unnie will unalive us" said her friend.

"Oh come on my unnie is the sweetest" Jungsoonie replied, now applying a lip-gloss her father bought from YSL.

"Only for you. She would kill anyone who would dare to even look at you" Jungsoon rolled her eyes at that, "Ok, Girl I will be there in 15"
They hung up after that

She was about to go out of her room but remembered, "Oh, How can I forget the perfume?"

Her outfit

Jungsoonie left her room. She walked toward the room adjacent to hers, she quietly opened the door to enter inside.

As Jungsoonie enter the room her eyes immediately moistened at the sight of her dad hugging her mom's favorite shirt.
She blinked her eyes twice to get rid of the water in her eyes, she sat on the bed beside Taehyung. Jungsoonie caressed his hair softly because she knew it will relax him a bit, she then leaned down to peck Tae's temple. "I love you, Dad" she whispered she then stood up and put the blanket properly on her father before leaving for downstairs.

Jungsoonie Just drank her banana Milk and was about to go when a Voice stopped her. "Princess" Jungsoon turned around with a smile, "Yes, Unnie?"

"Your Breakfast?"
"I drank the banana milk, finished the whole glass" Jungsoon answered
"That's it?" V raised her eyebrow
"I promised my friends to have breakfast with them before attending class" Jungsoon answered
"No, You know I can't allow you to eat outside, I don't know whether where you are going is hygienic or not" V disagreed
"V~" Jungsoon made puppy eyes for her sister because she knew that's her sister's biggest weakness

Varisha sighed, "Alright, alright. Only this once. If you would've told me before I would've reserved a Vip room for you and your friends in my restaurant"

Jungsoon shook her head in denial, "my friends would never agree to that. They are already intimidated by you. Anyway's I gotta go"

She pecked V's cheek before leaving, "Love you, bye"

It was time for Varisha to shake her head at her baby sister, she smiled with fondness, "Just like mom"

"I am going to the office after my class, make sure to give warm milk to Mr.Kim when he wakes up" V coldly said to the maids in the kitchen

"And You!" She pointed at a particular maid "Come with me" the poor lady was so scared, her heart was beating rapidly.

"Were you incharge of cleaning my baby sister's room today" V questioned monotonously while folding her arms in her chest

The maid nodded her head hesitantly, "Do you know why I am asking you that" still in a strict tone

The maid shook her head signalling no, "So you don't know huh" Varisha's voice deepened more, "My sister has a total of 30o lipsticks out of them she keeps three in her purse. So there should be a total of 297 still in her room but there are only 295 where are the other two?"

V leaned down to look in the maid's eyes, "Tomorrow, you will buy those exact lipsticks exact brand fully packaged and give them in my hands"

"I am sorry madam, I will return those lipsticks instantly" V tsked at that, she looked her up and down, "My Princess won't use those you will buy the brand new ones. Be glad I am not firing you"

————-
Word count: 769
Date written: 10/17/23
Date Published: 11/09/23
Author: Kheliyesh