Prologue

The story takes place after Taekook's marriage no scratch that years of their marriage.

Kim Taehyung and Kim Jeon Jungkook have two beautiful daughters.

Kim Varisha, also sometimes called V by her adorable litlle sister. She is currently 23 years of age, is the coldest woman on this planet and is only soft for her dear sister.

Kim Jungsoon the youngest member of the Kim family, She is currently 20 years of age.
She is adorable and wants to Join the Modeling industry but is afraid of revealing it to her unnie because her unnie is more like a protective hyung.

The Kim family used to be the inseparable family, they were a family of four who used to enjoy their family time to the fullest but everything turned upside down the Kim family grew distant after the heart of the Kim's family death, their mother they lost to a fatal illness three years ago.

V was the most affected as she was more of a Mommy's girl, she also loved her father but she was more closer to her Mother and she also blames her father for Jungkook's death so she grew more distant. V wasn't always Icy she became like that after losing her mother.

She is protective over her sister for a number of reason. One, Jungsoonie is her sister so she obviously loved her sister and is protective of her. Two, Before Jungkook died he took a promise from V to take care of her sister.
Three, Because Jungsoonie looks so much like their mother that she couldn't help but get more protective.

Jungkook also told her to take care of her father which she did but she was still distant with him.

~The Story 100% belongs to me.
~ I do not allow any Translations
~ Plagiarism is a Crime
~ Please do vote and comment, that's the only way I can tell if you're enjoying or hating my stories.
~ Last but not the least if you ever find this story on any other platform other than wattapd, that won't be me. I will make sure to inform my readers if I ever post my works on any platforms other than our lovely orange app.