chapter 11

Ekansh pov 

"The way she replied to Mrs. Bhavya made me feel proud. She surely knows how to keep people in their fvcking place, which is like what the future Hukum of Rajgarh should be.

I was feeling quite happy with her reply, but I also know that now Mrs. Bhavya will be a hurdle in this alliance. But who cares? I want her, and I'll get her by hook or by crook.

Ita and I were going outside for some private talks. Finally, now I can tease her. As we were moving, I called my driver to bring the gift I bought for her. I hope she likes it. 

While buying the gift, I didn't like the male photocards in it, but I know my girl; she's obsessed with these chiknas.

What's so special about them that I don't possess? Just wait, Ita; I'll make sure you only remember my name.

As the gift arrived, I told her to close her eyes. For the first time, she listened to me without arguing, and I promise this won't be the last time

When I saw her face with an adorable smile, looking at the bouquet and chocolate, I mentally patted my shoulder.

Because this is the only reason these things were bought: for her smile.

Oh, God, her smile! Hayee, I don't know what happened to me, but my lips also curved up in a smile, looking at her adorably nodding her head in response that she liked my gift.

Hayee, mein marjavaan, I whispered, but maybe a little loudly enough for her to hear.

"Huh, apne kuch kaha?" she looked up at me."

"Yeah, mein soch raha tha, hame baat karne ki jarurat kya hai, apne toh pehle se hi haan kehdiya hai toh jaake andar bata dete hain," I said with a not-so-innocent voice, making her realize what she had said to me in this garden itself.

Her eyes widened, and she broke eye contact with me, looking down as if she has just now discovered that grasses are of green colour.

 "J..ji, m..mein toh bas mazak kar rahi thi, m..mujhe toh pata bhi nahi tha k..kon aa rahe hain rr..ishta leke," she spoke while stuttering and maintaining her eye contact with the grass.

Involuntarily, my hand went toward her face, and I cupped her cheeks, making her look towards me. Still holding her cheeks, her lips formed a pout, making her look fvcking adorable.

"My adorable baccha," I thought while gently releasing her cheeks. 

(Exact pic tho nhi Mila isse hi imagine karlo isliye )(also don't think that these faces are the main lead, I have never made anyone as the lead in this story u are free to imagine anyone)

(also don't think that these faces are the main lead, I have never made anyone as the lead in this story u are free to imagine anyone)

"Otherwise, it will make me lose control, and I don't want her to feel uncomfortable with me. I want her to feel safe with me.

Ishita ji, you only said that your family likes me and that I am a true gentleman, someone you have never meet in this life. These were the words that rolled down from your tongue and came out from your plumy lips," I said, as if I was just stating the facts.