lone little wolf | Enid Sinclair

Caregiver = Larissa Weems
Little = Enid Sinclair & Reader (Y/n).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Enid's POV:

It was the day of your final track meet of the year. At every previous normie shool you had attended your teachers had noticed something different about you. Your strength was most impressive for your age, and your running speed was incredible. You beat every other students records which grabbed the attention of a college scout, who just so happened to be from Nevermore.

Before "the incident" at your final race, several ivy league colleges had tried to recruit you. But afterwards, all but one had retracted their scholarship offers.

Flashback

You had succeeded in athletics for years, until you accidentally started to "wolf out" in the locker rooms before your most important race. Your senses had been unusually heightened that day, your wolf like ears making everything 10 times louder which startled you each time a whistle blew or the crowd cheered. Sharp claws emerging from your fingertips. A thick coat of fur covering your body, and your features looking more animalistic than human. Although your eyes remained the same colour. Your parents had warned you that this day would eventually come, but this was probably the worst time/place for it to happen. Anyone might find you...

Scared and confused about your sudden change in body and appearance, you start having a panic attack. Your heart racing, limbs shaking uncontrollably. Your mind clouded with nothing but screaming racing thoughts. You couldnt possibly let anyone see you in this state. You'd terrify them and be put at risk of being hurt if anyone threatened you. So instead of going to your race, you hid away in the far corner of the locker rooms where nobody could find you...or so you thought

You manage to hide for a few minutes, long enough for you to calm down a bit. Your werewolf features slowly disappearing, although your furry pointed ears and claws still showing.

creekkk

The door to the locker rooms suddenly burst open. The noise made you jump, and only throwing you into further panic. Your body shuddering at the thought of who it might be. Your anxiety got worse and you start feeling the urge to slip into littlespace, trying your hardest to stop yourself from regressing here. It wasn't a safe time or place to do that. You tried to focus your attention onto your breathing, but it was no use. All you wanted right now was the comfort only being cuddled would bring. You wanted to feel safe not scared and threatened in your new form. But other people would only see you as a monster, which you weren't at heart. You were still a gentle soul and wouldn't hurt a fly. Tears streaming down your cheek as you try to hide in the shadows of the room to avoid being seen.

"Hello...is anyone in here?" A womans voice calls out from the entrance.

(Shit...its one of the teachers...)

You try your best, but was unsuccessful in hiding your sobbing. Tears rolling down your cheeks so heavily your shirt has tiny wet patches. Unable to cope with the overwhelm wolfing out all alone for the first time had brought you, your mind started to regress even more despite your best efforts not to.

"Hello??" The voice said again. You didn't recognise who it was so decided to get a subtle peak. You got up off the wooden bench, and poked your head discreetly around the tall block of lockers infront of you.

The woman notices the side of your head poking out from around the corner. You didn't realise she had noticed you until she came closer and knelt down on her knees next to you. Her kind face observing your features.