Chapter 43- Anvi ki shaadi?

Start from the beginning

Om " bataye kya hua "

Anvi " Today morning, Baba came.. "

Anvi was in her room, she was cleaning since it's her day off, she looked at their picture which she framed recently, her parents don't visit her here so she have no fear. She framed hers and Om pictures which they took recently, she loved the picture. She hang them on the wall and looked at them with love. 

Anvi " I love you om " she said looking at his picture, she wanted to tell him these three words which he was waiting to hear for. 

" ye kya tamasha hai anvi " she heard a voice roared behind her.  She turned in a shift and her eyes widen seeing her baba and mumma in front of them. She wanted to be happy seeing her parents after years but all she could sense was fear inside her heart. 

Anvi " baba "

Baba " Don't call me that.. Batameez ladki hai tum.. You came here for this, for roaming with this guy, sharam nahi aye tumee Hume dhoka dene waqt"

Anvi was shivering, she felt dejavu " baba.. Baba.. Aise nahi.. Pyaar karti hu meii "

Her cheeks felt the sting just like how her heart felt, she looked at her baba with tears who looked emotionless after slapping her.  He was looking at her with a stern glare.

Anvi looked at her mother who stood there helpless, she had always been like that, the wife to her husband but never a mother to her child. 

Baba " You aren't staying here anymore, don't u dare argue over this. We r leaving in a hour and you r getting married to my sister son "

Anvi looked at him shocked " No no you can't do this baba.. I... I.. M not marrying anyone else.. Pyaar.. Mei.. I.. Love him.. I love only him.. Jee nahi sakta mei uski bina.. "

Baba " mar bhi jao but usse shaadi nahi hogi tume.. Mujhe beti bhi nah ho par mere izzat important hai  samaan mei "

She looked at him, he is still the same, he never changed and he will not ever...

( Anvi was just 15 years old, she have a  huge following of boys who says they love her bcoz she was most beautiful girl in her village. She came from a normal back class village which gives important to the society rather than their own family and happiness.  One boy named Ahil who was her classmate approached her for clarifying doubts and she being a nice one helped him. She was unknown to his feelings but he was using her innocence against her.

She was walking to her home after the school when ahil approached her and told her he will accompany her till her school, she was afraid what will people say bcoz her mother always said her to stay away from boys. She nodded no and tried to walk fast away from him. He grabbed the pace and followed her, she panicked and he grabbed her hand in the middle of her colony making her scared, people gathered around her and she was asking him to leave her hand. 

Ahil " Why r u acting different anvi..we love each other and you r behaving like you don't know me.. "

She was shocked when he uttered that nonsense and she nodded no " I don't love you, what r u talking about.. Leave my hand ahil "

Anvi " you dont talk to anyone but me, then what's this.. You love me anvi "

Anvi " stop saying this.. I talked to you bcoz you asked for help in studies.. Aur Koch nahi.. Leave my hand ahil.. "

She looked at people who were already assuming things and character assasinating her.  She cried and her father came, he pushed the guy and beat him, he dragged anvi and took her to their room, he smashed her to the wall and she slide down feeling hurt.