Too Good. | Eazy E.

Start from the beginning

The young rapper was known for his charismatic stage presence. He winked at her, and Jodie felt her cheeks grow hot.

Hours passed in what felt like mere minutes, and as the concert came to a close, Jodie felt a mix of emotions. She made her way back to her car and drove back to the hotel, Jodie couldn't wipe the smile off her face.

              ♡♥︎♡

Once she leaves the concert and walks through the interconnected doors that were opened for her, she extends her arms and lets out a tired yawn, until she spots the rap group in the hotel lobby.

Jodie manages to catch the eye of a recognizable short man, adorned with shiny Jherri curls and caramel skin.

He removed his sunglasses and carefully placed them into his pocket, skillfully navigating his way through security until he reached Jodie, where he paused.

"I remember you, you were rapping my lyrics at the concert tonight. What's your name beautiful?" Eazy asked with a grin.

Jodie's heart skipped a beat as she locked eyes with Eazy-E. She couldn't believe that he had recognized her from the concert. A blush crept up her cheeks.

"Hi, I'm Jodie, I've been a fan of yours for years. Your music has always inspired me." She replied, smiling warmly.

Eazy-E's grin widened, and he extended his hand towards her. "Well, Jodie, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm glad you like our music. Would you like to join me in my hotel room?"

Jodie's eyes widened in surprise, but she quickly composed herself and nodded eagerly. "I would love to," she said, her voice filled with excitement.

She made a quick stop at her hotel room, she changed into a cozy attire of a pair of black basketball shorts and a matching tee shirt.

                     ♡♥︎♡

They made their way to the hotel room, where they sat at the edge of the bed, As they sipped their drinks, Jodie and Eazy-E engaged in a deep conversation of playful banter, sharing stories and laughing together. The connection between them felt natural and effortless.

"So, Jodie, did you enjoy the concert?" Eazy-E asked, genuinely interested.

"The concert was cool, especially catching your eye" Jodie replied, her teeth pressed against her lips.

As the night wore on, The converstation flowed freely, Meeting Eazy-E was a dream come true, but it was the genuine connection they had formed that made it even more special.

Eventually, the conversation began to wind down. She didn't want the night to end, but she knew that the memories they had created would stay with her forever.

"Eazy, thank you for an amazing evening. This is a memory I'll cherish forever," Jodie said, her voice filled with sincerity.

Eazy-E smiled warmly, his eyes reflecting the gratitude he felt. "The pleasure was all mine, Jodie."

"I don't want this night to end yet, how does that sound?" She replied, Jodie's smirk curled upon her face.

Eazy didn't say a word but nod to her, Jodie crawled toward the headboard and laid down comfortably on her back, "Can I touch you?" He asked gently, his teeth tucked between his lips.

"Yes, you can.." Jodie agreed, nodding her head.

He carefully took off her basketball shorts and tossed them to the other side of the room. He wetted his lips as he gently slid off her panties and threw them away. He focused on her shining pussy, "Damn.." he muttered, tucking his teeth between his lips.