Bath Time

Zoro peeked through the door gap. A small hummed and the sound of shower caught his ear. Slowly, he pushed the door open and made his way inside. The clicked of the door lock still didn't caught Sanji's attention. Probably because the sound of the water hitting the floor was louder. Zoro get off of his clothes before he stepped in the shower together with his man and snaked his hand on his waist.

Sanji jumped and almost gave the man behind him a flying kick. If it's not because of him expecting the moss head, he should have.

"Leaving the door ajar like that, who you want to show?"

"This beast, of course." Sanji just let Zoro gave mouthy kisses on his shoulder while he washed his body with soap.

"That's risky. What if anyone else come before me?"

"Then they'll get a free show. No problem with that."

"What about we give them even more exiting thing for a free show?"

Sanji gasped when he felt Zoro's half hard dick pushing inside his asshole from the back. He turned his head to look at the bigger man. "You- are you crazy?!"

"Yeah. Crazy about you." The hand hugging the slender waist became tighter as he fully seated his cock in the tight hole. Even with the intense intercourse they had last night and just now, Sanji was still very tight.

"Idiot! Go lock the door!" Sanji tried to struggle but he was just too tired and Zoro is too strong for him to break through.

"Hm? Weren't we talking about showing them some free show?"

"Stop playing around-!" The words were cut from escaping Sanji's mouth when Zoro grabbed his chin and forced him into a deep kiss. He shoved his tongue inside the already parted lips, licking everywhere it could reach.

"Ha... If you don't want anyone to come, you probably need to quiet down a little." Zoro said after pulling off of Sanji's lips.

"Zoro..." Sanji whined, "if anyone see..." He looked at Zoro with teary eyes and red cheeks. Which only made Zoro want to tease him even more. He spread Sanji's legs and bent him to the wall. Ignoring Sanji plead, he started to move in a fast pace. Didn't bother to start with slow and deep move as he always did. Maybe because Sanji's all ready hole was accepting him without any struggle for him to enter.

"Nh..." Sanji moaned as he bit his finger, not allowing any voice to come out. Risky. They were doing something very risky. They have been keeping this relationship for a while now. And getting caught while in the middle of a sexy time surely not the best way to come out. "Zoro... Slowly..."

"Slow? Didn't you always want me to get rough?" Zoro bent down so Sanji's back and his chest pressed together. He whispered close to his ear, kissing and licking his sensitive spot. His hand wrapped around the body, sneaking to his chest. His hips kept a steady rhythm, fast and deep.

Sanji shivered as he spread his legs wider, allowing better space for Zoro's dick to move and abused his prostate. Doesn't matter what position they were in, his huge dick always know where to graze the body shaking bundle of nerve inside of him. Or Zoro just that good in sex? Always gave him the greatest orgasm he ever had.

"Ahn... I-I think it's coming. Ah~" Sanji almost let out a loud moan when a strong hand grope a handful of his hair. His whole body was pulled off the wall and pushed against the bath tub. Saji bent down 90 degree when his hands were forced to hold the side of the bath tub. He gasped when one of his leg was raised by yet another strong hand.

The position allowing Zoro to move even deeper and faster. His rock hard dick kept grazing the same spot Sanji loves so much. "Ah~ so tight... You're still so tight after all we did." He threw his head backward as he closed his eyes, enjoying the warmth around his member.