Morning quickie

Sanji opened his eyes when a ray of sunshine shot his eyes. He yawned and stretched. He looked around and remember where he was. He wasn't sleeping in his room. At the corner of the room, Sanji saw Zoro stood on the window with a booze on his hand. He walked to his man and wrapped arms around his waist.

"Hey, good morning, sleepy head." Zoro turned his head and kissed him on the forehead. His Sanji was so cute wrapping in a blanket while hugging him from behind like that. "It's still early, you know. Could have some more sleep."

"No... I need to get breakfast ready." He pecked Zoro's lips. A good morning kiss.

Zoro turned his whole body, facing Sanji and kissed him back. His tongue licking Sanji's lips, wanting to enter.

"Mhh no... You reek of booze..." Zoro took the opportunity to shoved his tongue in when Sanji spoke. Their tongue intertwined for a few minutes before the kiss broke for them to catch their breathe.

"Sake accompanying me throughout the night so I don't fall asleep when on the lookup." Zoro explained. "So what explanation do you owe me with that standing up early in the morning?" He raised his eyebrow with a smirk.

"It's your fault."

"Hey, don't go putting the blame on me. I felt it pocking my ass before we even kissing."

"I wasn't talking about the kiss! I meant to say... Seeing you first thing when I open my eyes reminded me of last night..."

"You're so horny." Teased Zoro.

"Shut up! I'm going!"

When Sanji turned around, Zoro stopped him by hugging his waist, "so... A morning quickie wouldn't hurt, would it?"

"Aren't you the horny one?"

"What about, we both are?"

"I'd like that." Sanji grinned as them both closed up for another french kiss.

Without breaking the kiss, they moved to the couch. Sanji pushed Zoro to sit on the couch with him sitting on his laps (déjà vu?)

"Ha..." They took turn to suck on each others' tongue. It doesn't took too much for Zoro's member to stood up, rearing to go.

Without wasting no more time, Zoro grope Sanji's ass cheeks, spreading them apart and pushed his dick in. They don't need no preparation as Sanji is still soft from their last night activity.

Sanji moaned into the kiss when he felt his boyfriend's hard cock invaded his tight space. His cock himself has been standing up for a while now.

Zoro doesn't took too much time to find Sanji's prostate. When Sanji broke the kiss and moaned out, he hug on Zoro's head, pressing his face onto his neck, then he knew he had found it. He kept abusing that spot with upward thrust. Sanji wasn't being helpful at all. He couldn't. He doesn't have the strength on his legs even though he was really horny that morning. He just let Zoro do all the moving and thrusting.

"Ah... Faster... Before anyone wakes up."

Zoro wrapped his arms around Sanji's slender waist, while keeping his hip movement as fast as he can. It's quite a bit hard to move in this position with Sanji on top of his lap. "I told you, we still have some more times." He left kisses and love bites on Sanji's pale neck. His hand moved up to Sanji's pink nipple and pinched it. Zoro was abusing all of Sanji's sensitive spots he could reach. "Ahn... No-not there..."

Zoro moved from his neck to his chest, taking the pink bud in his mouth. Sanji quickly covered his mouth with his hand when he almost let out a loud scream. He felt the hot and warm organ licking his one nipple, while the other was abused with his fingers.