Midnight Randezvous

Knock knock.

Zoro stopped his workout and turned to look at the door and saw a blondie's head peeking from below (well, he's in the crow's nest so the door is on the floor).

"It's your turn to look out, right? I bring you some snacks," Sanji invited himself into the room with a tray on his palm before Zoro could ask him anything.

Zoro could see some newly baked cookies and a bottle of orange juice (which Sanji made himself with Nami's oranges), with a glass, and his favourite onigiri. He put his dumbbells aside and sit crossed leg in front of the tray Sanji put on the floor.

"No sake?" Zoro asked as he stuffed his mouth full of the rice ball.

"We don't want a drunkard to be on the look out, do we?"

"You look down on my alcohol tolerance?"

Sanji just clicked his tongue as he sat on the couch crossing one leg on top of the other, puffing some smoke out of his lung.

"Oi, you're ignoring me now?" Zoro snapped when he didn't get any reaction from the cook.

"Shut up, dickhead. I don't wanna fight."

"So what do you want?"

"I literally just come bring you food, idiot."

"Really? I sense you kept glancing at me with those thirsty eyes, ero cook." Zoro smirked when he saw Sanji gulped. He licked a grain of rice from the side of his mouth as he made his way to his blond.

"Wh- wha-?" Zoro caught a glimpse of pink on his cheeks when Sanji looked him right in the eyes as he pressed both of his palms on the couch, trapping Sanji in between.

Sanji's eyes followed a drop of sweat on Zoro's jaw to his neck, then collarbone, to his chest. Damn. His masculine odor right after a workout always got him.

Without a second thought, he grabbed his muscular man's nape, pulling him into a deep kiss. Zoro smirked into the kiss as he kissed back. He licks the other's lips, asking for approval. Sanji parted his lips, allowing the wet and hot tongue exploring the inside of his mouth.

"Mh..." Without him realizing, Sanji moaned into the kiss when Zoro sucked on his tongue. He didn't know, and he don't want to know (because he will get jealous) where Zoro learned how to kiss. He looked like a man with no such desire for ANYONE, not even beautiful ladies. So how the hell does he learned his technique which makes his knees turned to jelly everytime their tongue intertwined.

Sanji moved his hand to Zoro's broad chest and pushed him laid on the couch with him straddling on top, not breaking the kiss.

Zoro just let Sanji do what he wants. He will never admit it but he likes the looks and the feels of his lover on top of him. The moment where he surrendered under one and only man.

Zoro held both side of Sanji's slender waist while moving his hips, rubbing his half-hard member on Sanji's plump-still-clothe-ass made he sighed onto the kiss. Their tongues still fought for dominance which both of them never want to submit to.

A drop of saliva drop from the side of Sanji's mouth but he still don't want to give in. He pushed his own tongue into Zoro's mouth, exploring the warm wet cavern. The taste of his handmade rice ball still lingering in the other's mouth.

Zoro on the beneath won't give up either. He swirled his tongue with Sanji's. Sanji's moan made his half-hard member to fully hard now. How he wish to just shoved his dick inside the man strangling on top of him right then. But he was never, and will never lose in the kissing battle.

Zoro knew just what will made Sanji gave in. One of his hand moved from Sanji's waist into his trouser. He groped the cheeks a few times before he brought his finger on his hole and press a finger there. His fingers kept rubbing and pressing there, teasing the tight hole. With his rough un-wet middle finger, he finally pushed in.