Underneath the bandanna is spiky blue hair just like Jellal's. Mystogan straightens up and glances back at Reina and her teammates, revealing olive green eyes. Even the red mark around his right eye is the exact same as Jellal's.

"Jellal...?!" Erza gasps in shock.

"What the...?!" Natsu murmurs, just as surprised as the others.

The Walker stares in disbelief at the blue haired man, her blue eyes wide. The last they'd seen of Jellal, was when Natsu defeated him and he'd supposedly died in the Tower of Heaven as it had exploded. Reina heard all about it during her travels. She couldn't understand how Jellal could come to be here....

Mystogan looks away from them.

With tears pricking her eyes, Erza questions in a trembling voice, "But, how...? Y-You're still alive...?"

"Ah, so you know this guy?" Laxus muses aloud.

"Wait! I don't get it!" Natsu says in confusion. "So, Mystogan is really... Jellal...?"

"Jellal, I..." The redhead stammers.

"Erza, please, forgive me," Mystogan says softly as he looks away from her. "I was afraid you'd see this."

Erza gasps when tears slide down both her cheeks, and she blinks her eyes.

"I'm not your friend Jellal. I do know of him, but, I'm not him." Mystogan turns to the stunned S-class mage, her brown eyes wide as they waver and she gapes at him. The blue haired man turns away again as he closes his eyes and murmurs, "I'm sorry. I must be going."

Mystogan disappears in a wisp of smoke.

"Hey, wait up!!" Natsu calls, throwing out his hand as a red tick mark appears on his head. "Well, that made my brain hurt!" He mutters as he slumps his shoulders. Natsu suddenly perks back up as he says, "I can't think about it right now." He raises his gaze to Laxus. "Alright, man!! It's you against me!" Natsu looks at Erza as he adds, "I'm gonna take care of this clown! Is that cool with you?"

Erza doesn't respond as she's frozen with shock from Mystogan's appearance, her eyes still wide. Reina shouts as she glances at the redhead in concern, "Erza!!"

Natsu snaps with a glare, "Wake up!!"

Ezra screams as she's hit with the lightning attack.

Reina gasps with worry.

"That's a nice face you're making!" Laxus taunts. The lightning fades.

Crouching, Reina launches herself at Laxus, flipping around, and he goes to attack her with lightning. However, Reina deflects it with her Arc of Reflection. It forces her back.

"Rei!" Natsu exclaims worriedly, as he kneels beside Erza,  who is still unconscious

"Rei!" Natsu exclaims worriedly, as he kneels beside Erza,  who is still unconscious. Reina grits her teeth as she continues to push back against Laxus's attack.