Lucius gave Cathy a dirty looked at the name she had called him but chose to ignore it for the moment.

"I simply called at the school, and was told the headmaster was here."

"Well, what exactly is it that you want with me?" Dumbledore asked.

"The other governors and I have decided it’s time for you to step aside." Lucius said happily. He handed Dumbledore a rolled up piece of parcement. "This is an order of suspension. You’ll find all twelve signatures on it."

"Can he do that?" Remus questioned and a wave of unsettleness washed over the audience.

Cathy snatched the paper before Dumbledore could receive it and rolled it. "This can't be real." Her expression fell as soon as she finished reading.

"I’m afraid we feel you’ve rather lost your touch." Lucius said smugly. "Well, what, with all these attacks, there’ll be no Muggle-borns left at Hogwarts. I can only imagine what an awful loss that would be to the school."

Cathy's eyes landed on Lucius with a dark look.

"Yeh can’ take Professor Dumbledore away." Hagrid insisted. "Take him away, an’ the Muggle-borns won’ stand a chance! You mark my words, there’ll be killin’s next!"

"You think so?" Lucuis said dismissively.

Cathy's eyes glowed red as her Chaos magic began to flare up. "You fucking smug--"

"Kill him, kill him, kill him!" James encouraged.

"Calm yourself, Professor." Dumbledore said stopping Cathy from any action. "If the governors desire my removal, I will, of course, step aside. However, you will find that help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it."

"Admirable sentiments." Lucius rolled his eyes before turning to the Minister. "Shall we? Fudge!"

"Come, Hagrid" Fudge told the half giant. He looked up at Hagrid and noticed how he hesitated. "Well?"
Hagrid put the crossbow on the floor and cleared his throat. "Ahem! If, uh, if anybody was looking for some stuff, then all they’d have to do would be to follow the spiders. Yup! That would lead them right!"

"What?" Cathy looked confused. "Is he having a stroke?"

"That’s all I have to say. Oh, and someone’ll need to feed Fang while I’m away." Hagrid said looking at his dog.
Fang let out a small growl at the Minister as he passed him.

"Good boy." Fudge said to the dog unaware of his true nature.
Cathy was the last to leave the hut. Before she went out, she turned around and looked at the corner of the hut where the boys were. Despite their invisibility, she managed to look at all of them in the eyes.

"You had all better get to your dorms." She whispered. Cathy waved her hand at the fireplace and the flames went out before she closed the door.

As soon as she left, the boys threw off the cloak and ran to a window. Cathy walked over to Fudge and Hagrid.

"I'll be accompanying Hagrid." She declared.

"That shouldn't be necessary." The Minister tried to dissuade her.

"I insist." Cathy said leaving no room for further discussion.

"Is that wise?" Lucius said in a annoying tone that reminded the boys of Draco. "Given your current...dilema."

Cathy looked at Lucius and smiled wickedly.

"Speak to me again and I'll cripple the other leg." She threatened.