distant (part 4)

4th and final part so buckle up bc this chapter is long and crazy 😋

tw// abuse, language,

taylor's pov
i walked up the steps leading to our rhode island home, but something caught my eye. out the corner of my eye, i saw a figure run across the way. it looked like y/n but i knew that couldn't be true because she's supposed to be in arizona. at least i thought so.

i brushed it off as nothing so i continued up the stairs and unlocked the front door. when i walked in i could tell someone had been staying here because lights were on and there were dishes in the sink.

"hello?" i called out.

i heard footsteps and then someone mumble something. it was y/n..

your pov
"hello?" i heard taylor call out. i made my way around the corner and was met with taylor looking around searching for who had been staying in the house, me. i mumble something under my breath and it caught her attention. she met my gaze and had a look of anger but slight relief on her face.

"y/n what the fuck are you doing here?" taylor asked.

"uhm.." i tried to talk but then i was interrupted my taylor grabbing me.

they way taylor grabbing wasn't like how she usually does. it's usually filled with a form of comfort. this was was different; i felt her anger.
she was holding on to me so tight that my skin started to turn red. saying i was scared was an understatement. i've never seen taylor this way before.

"answer me when i fucking talk to you, you whore!" taylor screamed at me.

"i-i-i" i stuttered as tears began to fill my eyes.

"aww are you gonna cry?" taylor said making a pouty face then slamming me against the wall. "ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION Y/N!" she screamed in my face.

i hated when people yelled at me. when people yell at me i usually cry. so here i am pinned against a wall by taylor, crying, and getting screamed at. fucking perfect.

"i-i just needed a break taylor" i said just above a whisper.

"STOP BEING A FUCKING PUSSY AND SPEAK THE HELL UP!" she screamed once more.

by now i was crying so hard that i was getting a headache and it felt like i was going to throw up. i was so fucking scared and i didn't know what to do.

"I JUST NEEDED A BREAK" i screamed at taylor.

that was a bad idea because next thing i knew i earned a slap across the face from taylor. it stung like hell.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME TAYLOR" i screamed my eyes blurry from my tears.

that only made taylor push me more against the wall her body weight pressed on to me. it was getting hard to breathe as i was sandwiched between her and the wall.

"NOT UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHY YOURE HERE" she screamed.

"I ALREADY TOLD YOU TAYLOR" i screamed.

"WELL THATS A LAME ASS EXCUSE IM TIRED OF ALL YOUR BULLSHIT EXCUSES Y/N" she screamed in my face

a sudden urge of anger coursed through my veins, adrenaline filled my body and an unknown strength i had, i pushed taylor off of me.

i ran as fast as i could to my car and left. i was so scared. i never wanted to see taylor again.
while i was driving i decided to call taylor's mom, andrea.

"hey y/n!" she said cheerfully

"andrea?" i said through a sob

"honey what's the matter??!" she asked panicked