you surprise taylor on tour on your anniversary

today was you and taylor's one year anniversary, but she wasn't here. she was tour for the eras tour. little did taylor know that you were flying to tampa to go surprise her and watch her show tonight. you also were able to take off of work for the next month, so you could stay on tour with taylor for a little while. you got up early and started packing up your suitcase and packing the cats' stuff. they would be staying with you and taylor's best friend, selena. you were packing and all of the sudden you hear your phone ring. it was taylor face timing you. you answered.

"hey tay! how are you!" you said.

"i'm good! i really miss you and i'm so bummed that i'm not there for out anniversary." taylor said.

"i know, it's okay though because i know that you are doing what you love right now, and that makes me so happy." you said.

"i know, but it's just been so hard for me because your not here. i wish you were here." taylor said.

"i know baby i do too. when you come back you can cling to me all you want." you said as you laughed.

"i can't wait until i'm back home.." taylor said.

"i know i can't either. i'm sorry tay, but i have to go i have work." you said lying to her.

"okay. i love you babe, bye!" taylor said.

you hung up the phone and grabbed the last things you needed, grabbed the cats, and waited for you and taylor's driver to arrive. once he arrived you drove over to selena's house and rang the doorbell. you heard footsteps approaching and the door swung open.

"hey selena!" you said as you two hugged.

"hey y/n! how are you?" selena asked.

"i'm good how about you?" you asked.

"i'm doing great!" selena answered.

"again thank you so much for watching the cats while i'm gone. i really appreciate it!" you said.

"of course it's no problem at all. shouldn't you be going though? you don't want to miss your flight!" selena said.

"right... i forgot about that!" you laughed.

"all see you later selena!" you said.

you walked back to the car and got in and drove to the airport. you were taking a huge risk flying commercial, but you wanted it to be a surprise and didn't want taylor suspecting anything. as soon as you step foot in the airport you got recognized immediately. people were coming up to you and asked for a picture with you. you did and they left you alone. you made your way through security and made it to your gate. about 30 minutes later, you boarded your plane. you got to your seat which was in first class. you got comfortable and settled in. your flight was about 2 hours long and you could not wait until you landed. 2 hours later you finally landed and got off your plane. once you got out the airport you called an uber. you stopped at a jewelry shop to buy taylor a gift since it was your anniversary today. taylor's show started at  6:30pm and it was 2:15pm so you had time to kill. you decided to go to some of the little shops there and you got something to eat. around 4:15 you started making your way to the stadium where taylor was performing. once you got there you almost ran into to taylor but luckily she didn't see you. you waited until she was in her dressing room to come out of hiding. you made your way into the stadium and over to the celebrity tent where you saw andrea and scott. you surprised them first.

"oh my gosh y/n your here!" andrea said running to you and giving you a big hug. scott followed.

"yep! i'm here! i'm surprising taylor. how is she by the way?" you said.

"well.. i think she's doing okay she was bummed that you guys weren't together for your anniversary. oh by the way, happy anniversary!" andrea said.

"aww thanks andrea your the best!" you said.

"so, how long are you here for?" scott asked.

"a whole month!" you said happily.

"wow! that's great taylor is going to be so happy!" scott exclaimed.

you and taylor parents talked for some time until taylor was about to take the stage. you decided you wanted to be right at the diamond of the stage when taylor was going to sing lover. after she sang cruel summer and yntcd, a security guard escorted you to the diamond of the stage in the front row. taylor was looking around with a sad look on her face. when she started her speech she looked up and locked eyes with you. you smiled and she went into complete shock and started crying. everyone was wondering why she was crying and was wondering if she was okay.

"oh my gosh guys i'm so sorry!" taylor said.

the whole crowd started to scream and clap for taylor to make her feel better taylor took sometime to realize what was happening.

"you know guys, my night just got a thousand times better because i was look out in the crowd and my girlfriend is here!" taylor said crying happy tears.

you smiled at taylor. you just wanted to run up on stage and hug and kiss her.

"today is actually our one year anniversary, so i'm so happy that she surprised me by coming here. i had no idea she was coming." she stated.

you felt as you started to get teary eyed you were just so happy that you got to hear taylor's voice again. the crowd was screaming so loud that it made you even more emotional.

"security guards, is there anyway you can bring her on stage i want to hug her i haven't seen her in like 2 months." she said.

you got escorted onto the stage. you were already crying so hard that your vision was blurry because of all the tears. once you got on stage you ran up to taylor and gave her a big hug and cried into her shoulder. she was crying to. the crowd was screaming and clapping as you guys hugged and kissed.

"oh my god guys you have no idea how happy i am right now." taylor said.

"i love you so much tay!" you said while wiping your tears.

you got escorted back off the stage and to the celebrity tent. you watched taylor perform and she looked so magical while on stage. once she finished you ran backstage with your present you got taylor.

"oh y/n, you didn't have to get me anything." taylor said.

"trust me it's okay, open it!" you said.

taylor pulled out this beautiful necklace that had your initials on it. she loved it and you helped her put it on.

"tay i got you this because when you are gone you can have this piece with me everywhere you go." you said.

"oh my gosh y/n is beautiful, but i didn't get you anything. i feel so bad." she said.

"tay it's okay i'm just happy that we are here to together." you smiled.

taylor pulled you into a big hug.

"i'm here for a month by the way." you said smiling.

taylor hugged you even harder then wrapped her arm around your shoulder and walked back to her dressing room. you and taylor then got to the hotel she was staying out. you guys got in bed and cuddled until you both fell asleep knowing you both had each other by your side.

————————————————————————
i hope you guys enjoyed this one. it took me forever to write lol. requests open <3
word count: 1307