you come home from a business trip early to find taylor cheating on you

your business trip had ended a few days early, so you decided you weren't going to waste time and you booked a flight home for the next day. you miss taylor so much and you can't wait to see her when you get home.

time skip to airport:
your uber had just dropped you off at the airport and you made your way to check in. everything had gone smoothly. your plane had eventually started boarding and you got on your flight. your flight was about 2 hours, so you decided to take a nap. you woke up later and you now only had 15 minutes left of your flight. after your plane landed you got your bag and made your way to the pick up area. you wanted to surprise taylor, so you decided to call an uber. the drive was about 30 minutes; you were so happy that you were finally home. you walk into the house to see that all the lights are off.

"tay? are you here?" you called out.

no answer.

you made your way to the bedroom you both shared. once you got closer you heard noises coming from the bedroom. it was whimpering?
you swung open the door and taylor shot right off. she was naked and in bed with another girl you'd never seen before. your eyes went wide and soon filled with tears. you turned around and bolted for the front door. you couldn't believe what taylor had done.

"y/n, wait! let me explain!" she called out after you. taylor quickly threw on some clothes and ran after you.

"y/n, please it's not what it looks like!" she said.

you just kept walking on and had no plan to turn around and listen to taylor's side of the story. you then got yanked back when taylor grabbed your wrist and turned you around.

"y/n, please!" she said.

"please, what tay?" you said with tears in your eyes.

"i don't know what got in my head. i just need you to listen to me, y/n.." she said playing with her fingers not giving eye contact.

"tay, you can't even look at me. if you were truly sorry you would be looking at me." you said.

"y/n-''

"no, taylor. we're done." you said yanking your wrist out of her grip. you used her name not her nickname. it stung in your heart, but you knew you did the right thing. would this be the end of your relationship with taylor?