Chapter 4: Living With The SeaWings

I slowly opened my eyes to a very energetic Icicle swimming around playing tag with Icefire, Tempest, Aquaria, and Pearl. I yawned and stretched my claws as I made my way out of the room and out into the palice main area to join the others.

"Hey sleepyhead!" Icicle teased, once I swam over to my friends. I frowned but obviously she knew it was a joking frown.

"You guys playing tag?" I asked and Icefire nodded her head and swam over and gently nudged her wing with mine, causing me to look at Icefire with a raised eyebrow.

"You're it Willow! Try to keep up!" she says while swimming off and laughing gleefully as I gave chase. Now it turned into a game of keep away.

"Break hearts, not promises, Willow." Icefire had told me one day when we had gone for an early morning flight, I had no idea what she had meant by that.

"What does that even mean, Ice?" I had asked her but she had just laughed and flew downwards, tucking her wings in and pulling up at the last second.

"I just roll with it, Willow." She said, smiling cheekily at me before we raced back to the IceWing palace.

TEMPEST

I just smiled as I watched my sisters play with Icefire, Icicle and Willowmint. They took a rather fast liking to the three IceWing dragon's.

I sneakered to myself as I snuck behind Willowmint, I tapped her on the shoulder causing the IceWing dragonet to jump in surprise. I laughed quietly as Willow pouted up at me.

"TEMPEST!" Willowmint yelled as she began chasing me around the palace before we were stopped in our game of keep away by my mother.

"Hey Tempest, guess who's back?" My mother said and I chugged my wings in response.

"No clue, who is it, mom?" I replied with a small laugh. My mother smiled and spoke up after a short while.

"Cora!" My mother replied with the biggest smile I had ever seen plastered on her face. I looked up at her with wide eyes, my oldest sister was back from exploring the outside world.

"Cora's back?" Aquaria exclaims, swimming into the room followed closely by the others. My mother nodded and I turned to face my two sisters with a wide grin plastered on my face.

AQUARIA

I smiled widely up at Tempest as we swam to go find Cora. I still couldn't believe that she was back. "Can you believe it, Tempest? Cora's back!" I said, nudging my sister's wing with my own. Tempest smiled brightly and nodded her head.

"How long has Cora been away for?" Icefire chimed in curiously, joins the conversation. I shrugged my wings in response and turned to Tempest. "How old is Cora?" Willow asked, and this time, Tempest was the to answers the IceWing's question.

"Cora is 7, and she been gone for about 3 months I think." Tempest explained, answering Willow's question. "So Cora's the oldest I presume?" Icefire asked, looking at tempest with curious icy blue eyes.

"Yup, Cora's the oldest, and I'm the second oldest, then Aquaria and Pearl." Tempest explained, looking back to stare at Icefire.

"Do you have any sisters, Icefire?" I asked, staring at the IceWing with curious light blue eyes. The IceWing dragonet smiled and nodded her head in conformation.

"Yes, I have a younger sister, her name's Freezecrystal." She told me with a bright smile and I smiled right back at her.

TEMPEST

"Ugh! I'm so bored!" I say as I stared at the other dragonets with wide eyes.

"Me too. If only there was something to do." Icefire says, staring at me. Then after a few moments of silence, Icefire was the first to speak up.

"We should play a game." She suggested and I smiled brightly at her.

"I have an idea," I say and Icefire looked at me with curiosity shinning in her eyes.

"And what might that be, my good lady?" She asked, and I smiled widely in response.

"We should play truth or dare," I said and she smiled widely and nodded her head in excitement. The others all smiled and nodded in agreement.

"What in the name of StarClan is truth or dare?" Aquaria asked, looking at me and Icefire with confused light blue eyes.

"You seriously don't know what truth or dare is, Aquaria?" Cora asked, in disbelief and Aquaria smiled sheepishly and looked down at her talons.

"It's really not that complicated, Aquaria." Icefire says and I nod my head in agreement with her statement.

"I still don't know what truth or dare is!" Aquaria exclaimes, and crickets chirping was her only answer.

"Ugh! Fine, it's really not that complicated Aquaria, you ask a person next to you truth or dare, they pick one and they have to do what you say. For example, err... I'll ask Cora, truth or dare, and she'll say, truth. So she has to answer a question that I give her truthfully. But if she says dare, she has to do a dare that I give her." Icicle explained, and Aquaria's eyes shine with understanding.

"Understand now?" I asked and Aquaria nods her head in response.

"Yeah, let's get this thing started!" Aquaria says, and the game begins.

I was ready to start the game and my first victim which was of course, Icefire. "Icefire, truth or dare?" I asked, and the blue-gray she-cat smirked brightly at me.

"Dare! Make it a good one, Tempest." She said, and I grinned evilly at her.

"I dare you to go up to Queen Bluebell and tell her that I'm your daughter," I said and Icefire grinned and nodded, heading out of the den to tell Queen Bluebell.

"Now, Willowmint, truth or dare?" Icefire asked, and the former IceWing guard thought for a moment before she replied.

"Dare!" she said and Icefire grinned cheekily at him.

"I dare you to ask Seashell if she has any dragonets," Willowmint sighed but nodded his head and went to find Seashell.

"Okay, Cora, truth or dare?" Icicle says and Cora thought for a moment before she replied. "Truth," she eventually decided and stared at Icicle.

"Is it true that you like Starfish?" She asked the older SeaWing, who blushed and looked away from Icicle.

"Okay, Tempest, truth or dare?" She asked me. I smiled cheekily at her. "Truth," I said, and she grinned widely at me. That was the part that scared me.

'StarClan what could she be thinking about?' I wondered to myself as I nervously needed my talons into the soft lining of my coral bed.