Dragon's Birthday [EX]

*10/16 Happy birthday Elira! PS: this chapter is non canon, and is strictly for fun!*

*Elira POV*

"Happy Birthday Elira," one of my roommates, Pomu, says.

"What? Wait, it's my birthday?" I ask, confused.

"Are you serious, Elira? Of course it's your birthday!" Pomu exclaims.

"Oh... neat, I guess," I reply, uninterested.

"Do you really not care about your birthday?" Pomu asks me.

"I wouldn't say I don't care about it, but it is just another day," I respond, and Pomu looks a bit nervous.

"Hey, is something wrong, Pomu?" I ask, noticing her shifting eyes.

"Um... so you wouldn't like a party?" Pomu asks.

"I wouldn't say I'd dislike it... why?" I ask, and she brightens up a little.

"Oh, good! Because..." Pomu pauses, and the light goes out.

"Huh? Hey, what's going on?" I ask, freaked out by the sudden blackout, and Pomu doesn't answer. But after a few seconds, the lights turn back on.

"Happy Birthday!" I hear from around me, as all my friends and Maria exclaim it out loud. As I look around, I see that the room we were in has been decked out in birthday supplies. Balloons, table cloths, and a cake decorate the room that was my dorm room just mere seconds ago.

"Wait, what? Weren't we just in our dorm, Pomu? How'd it get bigger, and decked out in these supplies so fast?" I ask Pomu, but Rosemi replies instead.

"Oh, that's easy! I simply activated Metaverse and played Madolche Chateau from my deck! Really gave this place a boost in its party like atmosphere, huh? Rosemi boasted, much to my confusion.

"What does literally any of that mean, Rosemi?" I ask, and she chuckles.

"Yu-Gi-Oh! Things, don't question it," Rosemi replies.

"That didn't answer... ah whatever, I shouldn't think too hard about it," I say, and I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I look back, and see Petra hugging me from behind.

"Elira! Don't let Rosemi take the credit, we all worked so hard on all of this, I hope you're happy with it! Happy Birthday, my queen! I love you!" Petra exclaims, and I can feel my face heating up in embarrassment.

"Your queen? Wait, you all did this for my birthday? Why?" I ask, and Shu responds.

"Because we're all your friends, Elira," Petra's brother replies.

"Ahem. Most of us are her friends. Looking at you, Maria," Reimu chimes in and the doll looks offended.

"Hey! I don't hate Elira or anything! I mean, yeah, I'm jealous that Petra chose her over me, but that's nothing against her personally. I'll admit, I have been too harsh with Elira in the past... so I thought this could be a good way to apologize for that," Maria states.

I could tell she was being genuine. This shocks Reimu, and I look and see that Petra seems ecstatic about this development.

"Ah, Maria... I'm so glad you've finally changed your mind about this. You're one of my best friends, so seeing you be so angry really broke my heart... I'm glad you were able to resolve that! I missed being friends!" Petra detaches herself from my waist, and runs over to hug Maria.

"Um, Petra, I don't thinks that's-" Reimu begins to bud in, but Petra pulls her in too.

"Get in here, you!" Petra demands.