✨Chapter 6✨

Mulai dari awal

As y/n gave wolfgang a kiss on his forehead, they both saw a flash in the corner of there eyes and as they looked over they saw broccoli guy and dream catcher with a camera, "Why you little!-" wolfgang yells while chasing them trying to get the camera, y/n sits down on the stairs and chuckling slightly at how wolfgang was chasing them, "Y/n! help us! get your boyfriend to stop chasing us!" dream catcher yells, "Well you guys should have thought about that before taking our picture." y/n replies while giggling slightly, "Please! we will give it back!" broccoli guy yells, y/n decides to stand up and walk in front of wolfgang, "Ok wolfgang, i think that you should leave them alone now." y/n said with a slight chuckle, "Why? i was just getting started!" wolfgang replies while glaring at broccoli guy and dream catcher, they both gulped and decided to hid behind y/n, "seriously you guy? you know that isn't gonna help right?" y/n asks, broccoli guy quickly gives y/n the picture, "there just take it and leave us alone please" broccoli guy replies, as y/n takes the picture she decides to give it to wolfgang, "There you go big guy, now don't chase them... for now at least." y/n said with a slight chuckle, wolfgang chuckles back, "fine, fine, but you guys are lucky y/n is here." wolfgang said while glaring at dream catcher and broccoli guy.

They both quickly nodded and runs away, y/n and wolfgang chuckles slightly, then y/n noticed that kaos was busy meditating, "Hey, guys! looks kaos is meditating!" y/n whispers loudly, wolfgang and everyone looked at y/n confused, "Yea so what?" pepper jack asks, y/n quickly walks over and grabs crossbows and quickly walks back to the others.

As the doom raiders looked at y/n with confusion they quickly realised what she means, "Oooh! awesome idea y/n!" wolfgang whispers loudly, y/n chuckles slightly and gives everyone a crossbow, "Come on glumshanks join us!" y/n yells, glumshanks walks over and decides to grab one from y/n, as they all were shooting kaos with the plastic arrow, they all started to laugh and as kaos was about to wake up from his meditation wolfgang quickly shot kaos in the head and chuckles, "Bull's-eye!" wolfgang said, "Hey now, i got next." pepper jack said, and all of the doom raiders shot kaos at once, dream catcher quickly goes behind kaos and laughs, she quickly grabs a marker and draws on the back of his head, as he turns around to dream catcher everyone could see what she drew on his head and everyone started to laugh.

Kaos decides to walk up to his tiny throne, "Fine, laugh it up! i don't care. Because i destroyed a skylander today!" kaos said proudly, "A real skylander?" broccoli guy asks, "Which one?" pepper jack asks, y/n decides to get and and raise her eye brow, "That one, who does the thing. Eh, with the blades. You know, she's got a mask? I mean, I think she's a she. I never really got a name." kaos replies but was shot in the head by glumshanks, he gave a nervous chuckle "Lucky shot, sir. Uh, definitely not something I've done hundreds of times before during your astral walkabouts." glumshanks replies while hiding behind a wall.

Kaos quickly takes off the plastic arrow and decides to walk to the mirror but noticed that wolfgang was chuckling and looked at wolfgang, "Okay, tough guy. If you blew up a skylander, then prove it." wolfgang replies, kaos turns around to the mirror and noticed another plastic arrow on his head and decides to pull it out, y/n crosses her arms and looks at kaos confused, "There is no ways you can blow up a skylander, his just a kid." y/n said with a slight chuckle.

kaos grunts and shrieks when he hit his head in the mirror, "What the hell?" y/n said confused, kaos then landed on his side and decided to get up and looks up at wolfgang, Wolfgang growls slightly, kaos then winked and laughed with a weird smile and and started to do weird faces, wolfgang growls again, kaos then made a fist and punched wolfgang in the face, everyone gasped and wolfgang walks in front of kaos and grabs him and decides to throw kaos to the next room, making kaos scream and land on the table, which golden queen and kaossandra was playing there card game, kaos was groaning, "I fold." koassandra said while throwing a card.