hookup

*Ugh, I was in the woods for a few weeks and had no service, but later than never ig.*

Seungmin had to get Chan out of the house. The two ran around Seoul for what seemed like hours, doing random activities. Although Chan was annoyed, he hadn't had any sober fun in months.

The two had walked into a book store, one Seungmin had been wanting to go there for a while. They had separated, Seungmin went to the manga section and Chan went around to the fiction books.

Chan and Seungmin picked out the books they wanted and went up to the till to check out. Seungmin was pulling Chan by his sleeve, something he'd been doing all day, it was annoying. The young turned around to say something, he was still walking and ended up running into someone.

Seungmin dropped the two books in his hand and so did the person he ran into.

"Sorry about that.... Jeongin?" Chan looked down at the man, he hadn't seen him in a few days since he'd been home. Jeongin smiled at him and picked his books up before standing and helping Seungmin up.

"Are you okay?" Jeongin asked Seungmin.

"I'm fine."

Jeongin stared at Seungmin a bit longer before looking back to Chan. "What brings you here? I've never taken you as a bookworm."

"Not really, but I do read sometimes." Chan mumbled.

"Interesting. Well, I'll be on my way.  I've an appointment." Jeongin stated before walking to the till.

Seungmin looked at the young man as he walked away. He had questions. A lot of them, and Chan could tell. Chan just walked to the till and waited to check out. Seungmin followed him, still thinking about the young man he'd just met.

As the pair walked out, the bright sun blinding them, Seungmin couldn't help but think: Who was that guy? He wanted to ask the older, but he wasn't sure if  he'd answer him.

They walked next to each other, their arms brushing the others as they do. Chan was on his phone, texting someone. Seungmin was confused. He didn't have any other friends except for him, so who is he talking to?

He didn't ask, Chan hates people getting in his business.

They got home and Chan plopped onto the couch, still texting on his phone.

Who was he talking to?

"Who are you texting?" Seungmin asked as he handed him a water bottle.

Chan looked up from the his phone and grabbed the bottle, quickly turning his attention back to his phone. "Hookup."

Seungmin knew he was lying, but he was tired so he let it go. He went to his room and went to sleep.

🍃

Chan he had seven people in his contacts: His sponsor, Seungmin, his old boss,  taxi service, his (old) dealer, and his parents old phone numbers. So yeah, he didn't really talk to people. But the conversation he was in kept him engulfed in it, maybe it was the person he was talking to. Hannah was a very interesting person after all.

He had decided to contact her while he was drunk, which was stupid to sober Chan. But now that they've been talking for about two weeks, he can't wait to meet her and Lucas. She says they were raised well, and her parents are great.

He's happy about that. That they didn't have to live the way he did. He didn't tell her a lot, mostly about their parents and how they were. He did tell her he was an addict, he felt like it was something she should know for some reason.

Chan texted her for hours until she had to go to bed, which disappointed him a bit. He got up from the couch and went to the kitchen. He opened the fridge, looking for something to eat. His eyes went to the six-pack of beer at the bottom of the fridge. He stared at him, and it felt like it was staring back, calling him.

Should he?

No, he shouldn't. Hannah wouldn't like that. The male ended up grabbing some string cheese to eat, sitting in front of the TV and relaxing. It'd been a long day, running around Seoul just to only get books.

His eyes started to feel heavy and he laid his head down on the couch, slowly drifting off to sleep.

tbc~