- 𝓐𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓲 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓹𝔂 -

Therapy isn't my thing but I'm here for Amari because Sora isn't here and I'm the only one who was free and someone had to do it.

" hi Amari let's start why-" She cut off the therapist" I'm not here for a therapy today it's for star... Sorry" Amari said " no what!" I said getting up.

" there must be something wrong if your friend needed you here"the Therapist said " Oh cut the bullcrap I don't need some lady telling what's wrong with me I'm sorry amari but I can't be here - like at all ...- I gotta go".
I let and went outside . The wind blew lightly in my face as I lit cigarette a and walking down the side walk not know where the fuck I'm going.

I made it to a park and I sat down on a nearby bench . I got 4 miss calls by Amari and she's probably calling the others . I got through this cycle of leaving and l end up apologizing. Maybe I should take the therapy? Damn.. the thought of that makes me shiver and make me want to throw up.

Few hour laters-

I opened the door with my dorm keycard and flipped my hair out of my face. I was greeted with a crying Layla and that broke my heart. " Where were you ? I was so worried about you" Layla managed to say with tears coming down her face .

" Guys she's back!" they all came out and Layla hugged me. Then looked at me then backed away " you smell like smoke where you smoking I thought I fucking told you to stop your giving yourself cancer."

I looked down being ashamed because I disappointed layla again " Give me the box...GIVE ME THE FUCKING BOX NOW!!" she yelled . I never seen Layla this mad before , she never yelled at me " Fine." I said taking out the box. Giving away my box burns my heart into ash. It pained me greatly giving away that box.

" Don't ever smoke again or else I'll hate you forever " she said and walked away with the box. " Where were you ?" Peaches asked looking at me " Let me alone "I said blankly and went into my room. I justed look the door and cried and I don't care who heard it just not even about the fucking cigarette anymore.

I want to cut. I just need that right now ...I went into the bathroom and took out my hidden blade and I just made cuts on my skins it felt good like the pain I deserve this...yes I do.

I just never thought I might go back to cutting because I had my cigarettes but now that she took my box.. I guess I'm gonna go back to the cutting.
Bloody ooze came out of my arm and dripped out ... It hurted bit in a good way. It's just  a cost I have to pay.. You know.

I cleaned up and put some bandages around my arm and I picked out a hoodie.

I got out of the bathroom and then overheard some talking. I went to listen and I heard them talking about me.

" What are we going to do? Star, it's just a wild card you know" I heard Sora say then I heard Fiona say " She needs help" .

They're talking about me behind my back.  I just never expected this from my friends... M-my family. I can't trust anybody.

I went back to my room my heart crushed and broken. I lay in my bed and softly cry.

I heard the door open. And I could tell it's Layla... " Hey star um I can tell your up and I'm sorry for yelling at you"

" It's fine" I said tired... my back was facing her and just wasn't in the mood. " Star, are you okay?" Layla asked " yeah" I said in response like I don't want her to see me or anyone.

She left and started to fall asleep.

*Dream*
" Star you know I love you right" She got on top of star and started to take off her clothes and she remained in her bra and tight underwear. She started kissing star neck and sucking it hard on it.
All you can hear is star moans and goans" wanna see what's under the panties " Layla whispered in Star ear.

Star shook her head like a perv. Layla she got on star again and put her hand inside star panties and start rubbing her clit then-

*End of dream *

The alarm clock woke me up out of my amazing dream... Maybe if I just missed class today it wouldn't be that bad. I'm just not going that's all.

" Good morning Star" Sophie said, giving me some eggs and toast, " um  I'm not hungry but thanks tho" I said. I got water and left. " But you never miss breakfast and you don't have class today?" she asked worriedly"I'm not going today I'm just gonna relax you know " I said I went back in my room to see Layla choosing an outfit.

" Good morning star" she said with a smile and me with my usual neutral face" Hey" I said and I went to my bed and lay down and went on my phone.

" Um like I said yesterday I'm sorry for yelling at you, it's just I don't want to lose you " she said" It's fine " I responded.
-------
I have no more ideas but what I do know is I might make another story about my other OCs but their my older one's and of course their gay. Idk what do y'all think?