#6: Jisu's Number

-|3rd Person P.o.V

"Well.. if you don't tell anyone that I like Yeji, then yes, " Yeonjun replied as Felix nodded.

Yeonjun didn't like the way Felix sound the entire time, he thought that it was just suspicious, he didn't knew why but he just knew it was wrong.

He thought about how he could have known about his love for Yeji, he gazed at him, "Well, how did you know that I like her?" I asked.

"I just know, okay?" He replied and smirked.

Yeonjun just hated the way Felix sounded the entire time, he just ignored it and continued to play his game.

-|The next day; Yeji P.o.V

I was walking about the hallway as it was lunch when I heard someone call my name, the voice was familiar because it was no one other than... Soobin.

"Yeji!!" He yelled as he ran towards me, as he reached near me, he waited to regain his energy.

"What do you want? I thought you didn't wanted to see me ever again" I scoffed.

"Listen.. Yeji.. I didn't mean it... I was outta my mind, I need to talk to you" He said.

I nodded, then he leaded me to an empty classroom, I didn't like it, just being alone with someone like Soobin.. I felt... insecure...

I sat at a bench, sassily while he sat on a desk.

"Listen... you know why I said all those things to you?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Yeah! Of course, because you hate me!"

"No.. it's because... I like Jisu.. not you" He said.

"What?!" I exclaimed as soon as I heard him say 'I like Jisu'

"Let me explain!" He yelled, "You see... I like Jisu, I thought that by being your boyfriend, I would get close to Jisu and eventually, dump you and be with Jisu.. I said those words after I thought that my plan would fail because I saw you And Yeonjun kiss, I thought you would dump me and be with Yeonjun!! I would not be able to be with Jisu... so.. I said that outta frustration.. sorry, Yeji Noona.."

"I see... so, what do you want from me?"

"Uhm... do you have her number? I needa talk to her, maybe that way she will like me."

"I don't! She didn't give me!! I think Ryujin has it.."

"Uhm.. please it for me! Please noona!!"

"Fine.. but I better get 5,000 won for it"

"Alright but just get me her number."

I rolled me eyes as he looked at me with puppy eyes, hands intertwined, practically begging me for no reason.

"Stop that and let's go to Ryujin! She has your wife's number~" I teased him as I chuckled while he glared at m.e

We got out of the classroom, looking for Ryujin, we eventually saw Ryujin with Jake, which we just hated due to the fact that Ryujin was already dating someone and Jake was flirting with her making uncomfortable.

I sighed and rolled my eyes as I running towards them, I had a plan in mind.

"Ryujin!! Girl!! You are here?! I was looking for you everywhere!!!" I said to her in an angry tone.

"W-What's wrong... Yeji?..." She replied in a nervous tone, she's obviously scared now.

"It's important! Come with me!" I said to her then I looked at Jake, "Sorry Jake, but, Ryu has to go now!" I said to him, then grabbed Ryujin's arms, dragged her with her, leaving Jake confused.

I took her to Soobin, in a classroom, he was sitting on the desk.

"I got Ryujin!" I said as I showed Ryujin to Soobin.

"Yes! Thank you Yeji!" He said to me as he got down from the desk and walked towards us.

Ryujin was really scared now, she thought she was in trouble as we saw her with Jake, "G-guys...I....can....explain" She muttered the words out of her mouth.

We both chuckled, "Ryu... it's something else!!" I said while chuckling.

"Damn! Girl what is it? You two scared me!!" She said, she was mad at us for sure.

"Well... Soobin needs Jisu's number because he's obsessed with her and wants to stalk her because he likes her!" I said, teasing Soobin, me and Ryu were chuckling.

Soobin glared at me while blushing in embarrassment, "I-it's not like that!" He said as he explained why he need Jisu's number to Ryujin.

"Alright, here..." Ryujin said as she gave him Jisu's number.

It was delightful to see Soobin's reaction when he got her number, he was smiling like a little kid who just got something he wanted for a long time... it must have hurt Soobin when he said all those things to me when I kissed Yeonjun by... accident... well, me and Yeonjun are friends now... really close friends... indeed.

The person as I knew Soobin as... he is really sweet and tolerant.. and... tall, strong and handsome! Can't forget that! All in all, a perfect boy...

For anyone...

---