#4: Mystery Pt.2

[Yeonjun POV]

"I...I don't th..think we should go there.." Yeji said, looking like she was scared, "Don't worry, your Prince Yeonjun will protect you from every single trouble" I announced.

"That's funny" She replied coldly and rolled her eyes, oh my gosh... why does she look so attractive when she rolls her eyes...

At last, we all agreed to go to the abandoned office and investigate there.

---

[Third person POV]

"Alright, if you wanna do it then I don't see the problem," Mashiho said as he gave the mop to Yeji, she took it and said, "Thank you, Mashiho!" She bowed to him, and as he was about to leave he said, "Hyunjin and Yeonjun said they will help, if you remember" She replied, "Yes, I do know, get out of here" She playfully punched his elbow, he chuckled and left.

Yeonjun and Hyunjin entered the classroom, "I'll clean the windows, Hyunjin will pick up the trash and wipe the floor and you'll wipe the desks" Yeonjun said and they nodded.

They all started to do their work, Yeonjun was looking for a piece of cloth to clean the windows, Yeji was wiping the desks and Hyunjin was collecting all the paper bits, chocolate wrappers and pencil shavings that their classmates had left, as he was about to throw all the trash, he saw a piece of paper crumbled on the floor near the trashbin, he could see the there was something written on it, he took the paper then opened it, he was speechless, it was a love letter to his twin sister, Yeji, from his crush Felix.

He decided to keep the letter with him and then ask about it to Yeji when they got home.

---

[Felix POV]

All the students had left except for me, Yeonjun Hyung and Yeji Noona, I was waiting outside the abandoned office, waiting for them to arrive.

After a few minutes, they arrived, "You are 3 minutes late, why? I need a valid reason" I said, trying to mock our maths teacher, Mr. Kim Namjoon, "Yah! Don't try to be Mr. Kim, he is way colder than this" Yeji Noona said, I smiled and laughed along with Yeonjun Hyung.

"So, how are you gonna enter it?" Yeonjun Hyung asked, I took a straightened paper clip out of my pocket, "I will put this thing deep inside the hole then turn it and boom! Opened!" I said which made them laugh when I asked them why they just said we'll tell later, I don't know what they were thinking.

Anyways, moving onto the interesting parts, I opened the door after 5 minutes of struggle, as soon as we entered, we were greeted by the dust coming towards us, well... yeah we were covered with dust now, we went inside it, I had my torch turned on, I was standing in between Yeji noona and Yeonjun hyung, looks like he's getting jealous.

We kept walking, the hallway was pretty long, at last, we reached the main room, and we entered it, it was a dark room, covered with dust and spider webs everywhere.

"Ugh! I hate it here! Spiderwebs everywhere" Yeji said to herself, I was loud enough for me to hear as I was close to her, "Me too.." I whispered.

After a few moments of searching, we found an old diary, Yeonjun said that he would take care of it and research a bit of it so we handed the diary and the responsibility of it to him.

---

[Yeji POV]

After we got out of the campus, I got a call from Ryujin.

"Girl, where are you?!" She said to me in a scared tone, I don't know what happened which made me worry about her even more.

"Just got out of the campus.. why? What happened?" I replied worriedly.

Ryujin stayed silent for some seconds while I kept asking her questions on the call.

"Yeji... stop asking me things and listen, I've got 4 tickets to the Got7 concert"

"That's good news, why are you saying it like you are scared?"

"Because I have 4 tickets and I don't want the ticket to go to waste, can you bring Jennie or Yoongi or Hyunjin with you?"

"Unnie has gone for her world tour, Yoongi oppa is in Japan for his concert"

"What about Hyunjin?"

"Gotta ask him, he might not come as he is busy practising for the annual dance group selection, he wants to get into the group"

"Aww.. well... I guess I'll have to give this 1 ticket to someone needy"

"Wait, I never said Hyunjin would not come, he might come, go ask him, by the way, when is the concert?"

"Sunday, 6 p.m."

"Okay, Imma be there, bye love!!" Yeji said then laughed at herself, she ended the call.

"Who was it?" Yeonjun asked, I simply replied saying it was Ryujin.

"Why did she call?" He asked, "She got an extra ticket for the Got7 concert, anyone of you wanna come with us?" I said.

"When?" Felix asked.

"Sunday, 6 p.m.," I said.

"Ah! Can't go that day, we both have some plans together" Yeonjun replied.

"Oh.. alright, see you tomorrow then," I said then left.

'Cause I Love You For Infinite...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें