Vir bend little and creassed her cheeks softly and smiled..

Vir : Mai kapde badal kar aata hu aap bathiye theek haa..

She didn't say anything and nodded.. he smiled and goes near cupboard take out his clothes and move in washroom.. she was sitting silently and feeling cold bczz it was raining and window was opened..

Vir cameout from washroom and came near her and sits she looked at him and he smile..Vir make her drink water she silently drink without said anything..

Then he make a bite and forwarded she eat silently and turned her face. Vir just laughed at her anger..

Purvi : (without looking at him) Aap bhi kaha lijiye hume hi mat khilaiye bas..

Vir : Mann nahi ha abhi..

Purvi : Kyu..

She turned and looked at him with confused expression..

Vir : Hum thak gaye ha bas bhuk nahi

Purvi : Kyu thak gaye ha aap waise aap to 4 din baad aane wale the..

Vir : (smile) Jiski biwi naraz ho wo bhala kaise 4 din intezar kar sakta haa.. isiliye chala aaya aaj hi..

Purvi : Matlab..

Vir : Matlab ye hume hume apke bina raha nahi gaya is bhaga chala aaya..

Purvi : Jab aisa hi tha to gaye kyu ha or agar jana tha to ek bar bataya kyu nahi.

Vir : Aapko Narazgi kis baat se ha hume phele ye bataiye..

Purvi : Sab cheezo se..

Vir laughed and like this he fed her while listening her cute complainants purvi feel his gaze and looked at him. He came closer more and more and at the end their nose get touched..

She close her eyes when she feels his fingers on her lips.. he wiped the daal which is stick corner of her lips she get up took glass of water and goes on bed and sits..

Vir smile and move in washroom.. he washed his hands and coming out from washroom just then power cut.. purvi gets scared and calling him..

Purvi : Mukhiji...

Vir : (smile) Hum yahi ha..

A little moonlight was coming into the room.. vir goes near bed and sit beside her purvi holds his hands and feeling his cold fingers.. vir bend down little and open the side table..

He take out candles and matchstick and lit the candle purvi admiring his face in the light of the candle. suddenly vir saw her and smiled..

Vir : Aap theek ha na..

Purvi : Haan hum theek ha

Vir : Apko kisi cheez ki zarurat ha?

Purvi : Nahi.. hum theek ha..

Vir : Acha tab aap aaram kariye..

Purvi : Hum naraz ha apko yaad nahi?

Vir : (smiled) Naraz to use hote ha jise apna mante haa ya jise pyaar karte haa aap to humse pyaar bhi nahi karti to fir apke naraz hone ka karan kya ha purvi.

He raised his eyebrow and smiled.. she was finding words to defend herself and down her head he come close and make her looked at him... her heartbeats were beating madly..

Vir : (husky voice) Karan bataiye na hume apke naraz hone ka..

Purvi : (lost in his eyes) Apne kaha tha hume lene aaenge jaldi aap nahi aaye.. humne apko phone kiya apne baat tak nahi ki humse dubara phone karke or apne hume ye tak nahi bataya jane se phele aap ja rahe ha kab tak aaenge ab khudi bataiye hume gussa nahi aaega bechaini nahi hogi naraz nahi honge... zarur honge haq ha humara or patni haa hum apki sab kuch jaane ka pura adhikaar ha humara...