It's Not Just A Hangover - 10

Monday
Momoi POV
08:52

I woke up and got dressed but as soon as I got ready I immediately ran to the bathroom and went to the toilet, and I throw up. "DAI-CHAN!" I yelled Aomine woke up and ran into the bathroom "ARE YOU OKAY?!" He asked "No" I said then truned my head to the toilet and throw up again. "You draink to much didn't you" Aomine said "No, maybe, Just a little... Yeah I did" I said then throw up again but this time blood came with it.

Aomine Ran to Rikos room and knocked on the door. "Is everything okay Aomine?" Riko said "I'm okay but Satsuki's not" Aomine said. Riko grabbed her first aid and her and Aomine ran back to his room on the way of them running back to Aomine rooms he told her what happened. We got back to the room and Riko went straight to Momoi.

"Are you okay?" Riko asked, I nodded my head. Riko truned her head to Aomine "I'm sorry put you need to go to kagami and Kuroko's room and if they ask just say I sent you there" Riko said. Aomine had a look of anger but he listened and went to Kagami and Kuroko's room.

Riko but her hand on Rikos face to try to comfort her. "Momoi I need you to tell me everything!" Riko said. So as she said I told her everything that I could remember. Top to bottom and I even told her what me and Aomine did. Riko nodded her head and gived me a cup of water and said "it might just be a bad hangover but why you coughed up blood I'm not so sure so I'm going to give you this and you need to take 2 for every 4 hours" Riko said then handed me a pregnancy test.

"Why are you giving me this?" I asked.  "Its just in case I'm not saying that you are but it's just in case" Riko said placing her hand back on my cheek "it's okay I'm right outside this door right here" Riko said then went into the room. I took a deep breath then got up and did the test.

30 minutes later

Riko looked at Momoi. "You okay?" Riko asked "yeah but I what dose the test say?" I asked. Riko looked at the test a sighed. "It's... Native" Riko said.

The girls walked over to The next room and knocked on the door Aomine opened the door to see Momoi and hugged her tight. "Not to tight" Riko said. "Uh okay?" Aomine said as he loosen the hug. "Are you okay" Kuroko asked "yeah I'm feeling a bit better now" I said as I feel asleep in his arms.

Aomine POV

"Really Satsuki?" Aomine sighed he then picked Momoi up then went to they're room and he went to sleep.