Chapter 42- Teasing and beating

Start from the beginning

He kept the call down and she was glaring at him, for a minute he saw maa kaali roop in her, with those ten hands flaring up with knifes and killing stuff, her hairs blowing....

He rubbed his eyes and looked at her again and sighed seeing his little teju standing with glare.

Karan " jaana "

Teju started beating him with a stick
" you pulled my legs, you were freaking teasing me, do you know what I was thinking,  what kind of scene were roaming in my head "

He jumped on the bed to escaped from her and she also jumped, he ran around the room and she chased him

Teju " daily use.. Freaking... Hot blooded seriously...you r dead Karan kundrrra "

Cupid " zorse.. Yes.. Like that, how dare he "

Star " bechara, teju stop na "

He was wincing in pain, she wasn't bothered, he finally held her and pulled her closer, he took the stick from her and made a note to not keep anything like stick in room hereafter.

Teju " leave me, you moron... Chodiye aap mujhe.. "

Karan " nahhh, kaise chodu, jaan basti hai aap pe, aapko chodna badi mushkil bate jii "

He pushed the bangs falling on her face, she was telling herself not to melt under his touch.

Teju " and that's y u always pull my legs.. Bada maza aata haina, mujhe aise riled up dheke.. "

Karan leaned and pecked her nose making her glare harder but she was loving it inside.

Karan " bcoz I love when you get all possessive and bossy for me, you look hot "

Teju " Seriously...Which husband will do all this "

Karan " your husband "

Teju " he is an idiot "

Karan " isn't your smart mouth using so many words for me "

He rubbed her lower lip with his thumb making her hot all of sudden, their proximity came into her sense and she shivered. He pushed her to the wall and she shivered when he placed his hands on her bare waist inserting inside her hoodie. 

Teju glared at him, at least she tried to " sochna bhi mat.. I am not letting you kiss me after the stunt u pulled on me now "

Karan smirked " nobody can stop me from kissing you laddooo.. "

Teju " well I can "

Karan smirked more and leaned on her more, she tried pushing him but he was heavy for her strength. He was just a mere inches from her lips.

Karan " Stop me if u can Mrs. Kundrraa " the voice came as low as possible and his hands were moving up inside her hoodie. 

She closed her eyes and he was about to place his lips when she pushed him and showed her tongue.

Teju ran to washroom and he glared at her " don't challenge me Mr. Kundrra, bcoz I am Mrs. Kundrra who love challenges and win every "

Cupid " hahah that's tejasswi kundrra for you "

She said with an attitude and he smiled as she entered the washroom to get ready.

Karan " My hottie Cutlet "

He got dressed up for his shoot and she came out all dressed up in his pants and shirt, it was too loose for her but she liked it. He smiled but she ignored him.  He bite his tongue seeing his cute bunny ignoring him.

Karan " Tejuuuu, my watch "

She took his watch which was right before him and place it with a thud on bed. 

Karan gulped " tejuuuu,  my new pair of socks "

She entered his closet and took it from his side and gave it to them

Karan " teju my hair "...

Before  he finishes, she kept his hair gel in front of him and he pouted at her.

Karan " teju, my sunscreen "

She looked around and found them, she crossed her arms around his chest and he follows her vision, he grinned sheepishly bcoz it was right in his hands and he was asking for it..

Karan " tejuuuu "

Teju " kyaa Haiii, aapke pants ki zip bhi mei band karu ab "

He looked down immediately, it was zipped and he looked back at her with puppy face.  She wanted to melt but she was saying herself " pigalna Nahi, no teju, no "

Teju " Don't irritate me now, kiski bhi saath shoot karna hai, aap jao abhi.. "

Karan sat on the bed with a sad face bcoz she was ignoring him and he cant handle her ignorance. She looked at him with side eyes. He closed his eyes for sometime and opened them hearing his mobile range

Karan " Yes parvez coming down.. Wait there "

He looked at her who was still acting like combing her hairs, he stood up and adjusted his shoes and dress and walked to her. He didn't say anything but cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead. 

Karan " I just wanted to see you possesive for me , never wanted to irritate you beyond your limits, sorry if I have crossed it.. "

He walked away and she stood there dumbfounded, was it their first fight?  Did she took it to another level. He was just teasing her and she shouldn't have snapped at him like that. 

Cupid blow the magic sparks on them and he smiled.

She walked down to see him not in dining and she felt bad as he skipped his breakfast bcoz of her, he really felt bad..

He was outside when he head her calling him. She ran to him and hugged him tightly, he relaxed and hugged her back..

Teju " how dare you to leave without giving me my dose " she glared at him and he chuckled, he looked around and she just pulled him and kissed on his lips. He smiled and kissed her back.

Parvez and the guards acted oblivious to the kiss happening in front of them. He pulled away and she blushed.

Karan " I love this " he wiped his lips making her blush more. 

Teju" and I love you my husband "

Karan " I love you too wifeyyyy"

He kissed her forehead again and she stood there watching her husband leave the mansion.

When you try to always think from others point of view, there won't be a interference of Ego in relationships..

.....................................................................

Hiyaaa I hope you will like this chapter and please share your views on this story

Thank you so much for all the love and support

Santhiya Suresh