Chapter 42- Teasing and beating

Start from the beginning

She picked the call " Hello "

Parvez " bhabhi, salaam "

Teju " ji parvez bhai,  salaam , boliye"

Parvez " bhabhi, aj omi bhai ne kaha, sir  ka shoot hai, toh I called to ask, should I pick him from home or from office "

Tejus anger reached sky hearing ad again " Your sir is not stepping out of this bloody room and dont u dare take him anywhere saying Ad shoot , now chup chap apna kaam Kijiye "

Cupid " poor parvez "

She cut the call throwing the call down and other side parvez was confused, he was just doing his job and then his bhabhi want him to do another job. He texted om saying Karan isn't going to shoot. 

Karan came outside and peeped out to see her still huffing and cursing, she was wearing his hoodie and looking extremely cute with angry pout. He so wanted to kiss her but not ready to get killed by her.  He ran to his closet and teju ran behind him. He closed the door. 

Teju " you duffer husband , you r not going anywhere.. Sochna bhi mat uss ad karne ka.. Aapki  himat Kaisi huye.. Shaadi hogaye phir bhi aise.. Shameless Man.. Nalayak husband... Bapppa why did you give this besharam man to me as husband.."

He was laughing hearing her talks, but frowned when she called him shameless, nalayak, besharam..

Karan pov " wait for tonight, I will show you how much besharam I am "

He came outside and she was standing there with a stick in her hand, he laughed nervously.

Karan " tejuuu, sweetheart, it's really important, I have signed it, mujhe jaana hai Bby... "

Cupid " signed what buddy, hospital admission form? "

Teju " you still have that guts to ask me to go... How bloody hell.. You Mr. Karan kundrra, if u dare to cross this room then I suggest you to stay outside for your entire life.. "

He looked at her wide eyed and she looked at him, he knew she was serious and his mobile rang, and it was om. 

Teju grabbed the mobile before he could answer and put them on speaker.

Om " what the hell karan, Why the heck you cancelled the shoot now. You said to parvez you aren't going. Are you freaking mad, I will kill you after coming India, get your ass up and go to that ad shoot right now. "

Karan " when did I cancelled, who told you "

Teju " I cancelled and Om, my husband though doesn't have any shame, at least you.. How could you make him sign this ad shoot "

Karan face palmed and om was confused " Are why should he cancel it, it's a good ad and profitable for everyone.. Precaution is must teju "

Karan wanted to laugh looking at teju angry face .

Teju " you two men are seriously shameless, you want your sister husband to do intimate scene with a actress and you are saying its a good as and stuff.. I m not talking to you, go to hell and yes anvi is breaking up with you right away.. "

Cupid " exactly, how dare he "

Star " yaar teju mere kaam pe kyu paani dalraheho "

Om eyes widen " whatttttt... Tejuuuu, what... What r u saying.. Y would be do intimate scene for a vaccination awareness ad shoot.  And which actress you r talking about.. "

Teju " koye hogi jisko dhekne keliye ye itna tayar... Wait a minute.. "

She realized he said vaccination and halted her speech.. Karan took the phone and off the speaker " Om, I m coming.. Yes I m ready.. I will go there.. No no, it's on, I was just messing with her.. Haan baba tere break up nahi hoga , my sister is sweet unlike yours,  jungli billi.. Chal rakta hu"