Fight Against Upper Moon Six

Start from the beginning

Inouske looked at Zenitsu with surpise. 

Inouske: he... he's  like a completely different person now, isn't he?! What gives?!

The three kept fighting, and suddenly, a vortex of blood blades erupted nearby, destroying the surrounding buildings.

Tanjiro: RIMURU! MR UZUI!

Three belts targeted Tanjiro, who got distracted by the blood blades.

Inouske: Look out!

Inouske deflected the belts and saved Tanjiro. 

Inouske: focus on the battle ponjiro! Those two are strong they can handle the other demon!

Zenitsu: *sleeping* she seems to be the weaker of the two, so one of us has to behead her and run away while the others help Uzui and Rimuru 

Tanjiro: All right. But we have to hurry. The scent Rimuru and Mr. Uzui are giving off tells me they're poisoned and they won't be able to hold on!

Blood blades came flying torwards Tanjiro.

Tanjiro managed to block it successfully. 

Tanjiro: (i barely blocked it. That was close. The other demon is attacking us even as he  fights Mr. Uzui and Rimuru?)

Tanjiro glanced at Rimuru and Uzui's battle with Gyutaro but was unable to see anything clearly as a large cloud of dust is obscuring his view.

Tanjiro noticed that someone was on the roof of another building.

Some of the obi began targeting a woman. 

Tanjiro: it's not safe here! You'd better leave!

???: alright! I'll hide for now! So go ahead and focus on winning!

After the woman left, the three slayers continued to try and close the gap between them and Daki, but to no avail.

Daki: hahahahaha! Your movements are getting more and more sluggish. I wonder which of you will be the first to fall apart?

Inosuke: (damn it! Monichi and i are practically unscathed! We've got to start getting serious! The other three are all banged up from giving their all. What was the point of all that brutal training? What was the point?)