As we all were chatting and walking down the hallway, the bell rings. That's when the chaos starts. Whenever the bell rings... and the halls are crowded, it's a whole apocalypse. "Shit." I said under my breath. One started running, then two, then four, then eight, then all of them. Bumping and getting pushed. This was every nightmare for every student. Even the jocks get pushed to the ground due to the students pushing each other. Oh, lunch is even worse. Let's not talk about that.

Finally, arrived at my homeroom. I sat down at my seat and Aeri sat down beside me. The class starts as usual. It was boring and still early in the morning, I tend to space out.

"Karina-Unnie!" I watched Minjeong would run down the stairs but still holding the railing in case she falls. "Slow down. What's up?" I asked as she wore her winter jacket on and her beanie. "Let's go to the library, I need to buy new books."

"Books? You just got here two days ago. Besides... I'm only buying the list of mom gave me."

Minjeong zipped up her jacket. "Great! Let's go." She grabbed my hand and opened the door. I smiled softly. Though, I felt something much different.

This time,

My heart is racing.

We've held hands before.

Then why am I feeling like this?

I snapped back to reality and noticed the teacher repeating my name multiple times. I looked at Aeri and looked back towards my book, asking her which page. She showed me and I stood up to read. "Chemistry is the study of matter and the changes it undergoes and considers both macroscopic and microscopic information. Matter is anything that has mass and occupies space. The five main disciplines of chemistry are physical chemistry, organic chemistry, Inorganic chemistry, analytical chemistry, and biochemistry." I sat back down.

...

Periods after periods, dramas after dramas. It was finally lunch. The time where we can relax and enjoy our teenage life instead of studying until 8pm. Well, not relaxed yet. Me and my friends are running like we're in a marathon, trying to reach to the first line. Though... We didn't reach in time. There were already more than twenty people in this line which is a pain. We all just went to the vending machine to grab a drink and took a seat. "Ahh... I really hope that the food won't run out, today's menu is delicious." Aeri groaned in annoyance. "I miss eating radish kimchi." Yeonjun joined in. All of my friends are miserable.

Suddenly, someone tapped me on my shoulder. I thought it was just some random fan which I really wasn't in a mood to have a conversation with. I turned my head with furrowed eyebrows and it was
Jaemin. He had a bag which we knew it contained food and signalled us to follow him. Jaemin had always been nice towards everyone, though not many notices that and focuses on his wealth and looks instead. We followed him and arrived at the bleachers, we all sat down and he gave each of us a sandwich that contains in the bag. "You're the best, Jaemin." Yeonjun talked with his mouth full. "Shut up and eat first. you're spitting all over the place." Karina chuckled while giving him a punch on the shoulder, "Ow!" He responds as he laugh. We were all enjoying our time as we chatted.

"You know there has been some rumours about this... new rich girl from Busan. You guys got any info on her? Specifically asking the QOG (Queen Of Gossips)." Jaemin lifted his head up from his sandwich which he was eating. "Ask Karina." I choked on my drink, was i hearing Aeri right? Everyone turned their head towards me except for Aeri and Ningning. "Uh..." I muttered as I looked at Aeri, I wasn't sure what to say.

"Well?" Ryujin asked, she seemed quite interested.

All of them were listening to me.

"She's uh..." I spoke as I glanced away.

"Oh come on. We just want to know who she is."
Jaemin chuckled.

"Well, she's Kim Minjeong."

"Kim Minjeong?!" The three exclaimed as their jaws dropped, though Yeonjun seemed confused.

"You mean THE Kim Minjeong goes to our school?" Yeji asks to get confirmation. Me, Aeri and Ningning nodded.

"What the actual..." Ryujin stopped mid sentence since she was hesitant what Aeri would do to her. I mean the last time she swore, her locker was decorated with unicorns which obviously got her to be the laughingstock for a few days.

Yeonjun still seemed unsurprised. "Who's Kim Minjeong? Is she famous or something?"

We all remained quiet for a moment and laughed at Yeonjun. We thought he was joking.

"Seriously? YOU don't know Kim Minjeong?" Jaemin pointed at Yeonjun. We kept laughing at him.

"Dude, I seriously don't understand what's so funny. Come on." Yeonjun was obviously getting annoyed. Though he got a smack behind his head, it was Hyunjin. Yeji's twin brother.

Hyunjin and Yeonjun had some... rough times back in the days. "Ouch, what the fuck?" Yeonjun rubbed his head but ended up getting another smack from Aeri, "Gosh... can't you just take one day without swearing?"

Hyunjin laughed at Yeonjun. Though, he got a smack on the head aswell from Yeji. I couldn't help but let out a quiet giggle with Ningning.

I continued to answer Yeonjun's question "She's a really talented girl from a wealthy family, though she's from Busan and just moved." I tried to make it short. Yeonjun let out a "Ohhhh" as in a way to show he gets it.

Ryujin pulled out her phone and showed Yeonjun, Minjeong's Instagram with almost a million followers. "She doesn't post often, so it's easy to see her past posts." Ryujin showed Minjeong's first post, it was a picture of a huge library which me and Minjeong used to go when I visited her at Busan. "She's cute." Yeonjun leans closer towards Ryujin's phone as she scrolled down Minjeong's pictures.

I scoffed as I glanced away, "Like she ever wants you.". I had my disgust face on. "Well, at least I got a chance with her. I'm a man of looks you know?" Yeonjun chuckled which made everyone laugh except for me. I wasn't taking his jokes lightly anymore. I was...

Jealous.

I questioned myself multiple times,

These past few years...

Do I have romantic interest for Kim Minjeong?