7

"How did you come to my room?" He questioned still sticking to the wall.

"With the help of your Jeep, Manik." I said settling back on the bed.

"What?"

"Of course, by walk. There is no roadways to drive your Jeep, right." I rolled my eyes and he wasn't impressed with my answer.

"I have locked the door from inside. How on earth did you enter my room?"

"For starters, it is our room. Repeat after me, OUR ROOM. Secondly, I don't need to enter from the main door. We have our own secret door for our room." I smiled and he widened his eyes.

"How did you know about that door?"

"You told me, Duh! Infact, you built another one to the guest room so that both our rooms would connect to our private garden." I explained.

He took a deep breath. "How stupid can he be to share all these details with a person like you?"

I frowned. "He? Who?"

"The fucking idiot who told you about such important secret. I can't believe how foolish he could be to speak about something which must be kept hidden." He was still in shock.

"Well, it's you who told me." I shrugged.

"Not me. I am not dumb to share such things with you. It was that fool who married you."

I rolled my eyes at his behaviour and snuggled more into the duvets.

"Now get out of my room." He said looking at me settling comfortably in our bed.

"Our room." I shouted.

"Whatever. Get out."

I sat up and moved the duvet away from my body. I stood up on the floor and proceeded to take my steps towards Manik. He was not expecting me to walk towards him confidently.

"W...what are you doing?" He stuttered.

Thank you medicine friend for making Manik weaker.

"Look young boy, I am not the stupid you knew before. I am your wife, Mrs. Manik Malhotra, so treat me like one." I said walking close to him leaving only one feet distance between us.

"Young boy?" He questioned.

I smirked. "How old are you, Manik?"

"23." He said instantly but paused to think his current. "No. I am 30."

"There you go. You are 30 everywhere but mentally since you lost your memory you are just 23 years old, Manik. Whereas, I am 24 year old." My smirk grew wider seeing his confused face. "Technically, I am older than you, Manik. And I am the Boss here."

It took him a few minutes to speak after my words. Dude, was really confused. Thanks for the all night hug, Manik. I got my energy back.

I tried to stand on my tiptoes so that I could prove that I am older than him and he would be afraid of me.

"Keep your dumb logic with you and get out." He said aloud finally.

"Tsk tsk. There's something missing in your words. That's respect." I raised my eyebrow at him and went more closer till him. "I am your wife."

"So, you want me to treat you like my wife?" He questioned and I nodded positively.

The next moment I was in the air as Manik wrapped his arms around my waist lifting me till I could meet his eye level. My breasts were glued to his hard chest and my waist getting crushed in his tight hold. Our lips are on the same level and my breath immediately hitched.