Her first sortie

Admiral:"The Miguel Malvar? Are you really her?"

MM:"Hmm? Yeah I am her! What did you expect? A battleship? The Philippines never had a battleship so your stuck with me!"

Admiral: No, we're just in disbelief that the summoning process succeeded in our first try"

MM:"Hmm ok"

She tried to stand but slipped.

MM:"Ow"

Admiral:"Are you okay?"

MM:"Yes, but help me walk, I'm not used to having a human body."

Two men helped her walk

Admiral:"Does this happen to ship girls everytime you summon them?"

DR:"Yes, it's pretty common actually
I also congratulate all of you for summoning a ship girl, as it's kinda rare to summon ship girls honestly."

Admiral"Well let's escort her to the headquarters"

They then left and went to the head quarters with the admiral, the Dr, 2 enlisted troops for escort and Miguel Malvar herself.

While they were walking Miguel Malvar saw something.

MM:"Hoy Carlos!"

Carlos:"What do you need..."

Carlos:"Ah sir" he saluted instantly when he saw his superior.

Admiral:"Stand down, anyways why did you call him Miguel Malvar?"

MM:"His one of my engineers."

Admiral:"Huh, seaman?"

Carlos:"Seaman 1st class Carlos Mendoza sir!"

Admiral:"Did you serve in the Miguel Malvar as one of her engineers?"

Carlos:"Yes sir!"

Admiral:"Hmmm, so that's why, you can talk to him Miguel Malvar, just be fast"

MM:"Ok thanks"

The admiral and the Dr left to give them privacy

MM:"Hey Carlos, it seems you have gotten a higher rank the last time I saw you"

Carlos:"Wait when did we meet?"

MM:"Hmm? You don't know? You're always inside me you know, tending my needs and all of that, making sure I'm running properly even if some of my systems are older than your grandfather."

Carlos:"Wait.. are you the Miguel Malvar?"

MM:"Bingo! You're correct!"

Carlos:"You're really her!? I'm glad to see you again! Also we're really sorry for abandoning you and letting you sink"

MM:"No no, it's fine I knew it was the end for me, I'm actually glad that you're fine, also what happened to the ones who got injured? Did they finnish recovering?"

Carlos:"Yes they did! They're all fine though some of them got crippled so they retired"

MM:"Hmmm, well atleast they're alive, I'd like to visit them someday"

Carlos:"Well I hope you do it since some of them felt like they betrayed you"

MM:"Ok ok, looks like I have to go.. wait I need a selfie"

"Eh?"

MM:"Give me your phone..." She stole his phone

MM:"There!"

MM:"Then 1, 2, 3 cheese!"

MM:"Anyways here's your phone, also let's meet again someday! Also bring your friends too!"