Chapter 4

I'm sorry for not updating but this story only have 10 looks. If you like it comment please. I need it.

Chapter 4

She opens her eyes and finds her self in the sofa. She doesn't even remember how she slept last night. She looks at the clock. 5 AM. Blake stands up and goes at bathroom. The previous day was shocking and everything she had inside was a little hope, a little hope that yesterday was just a nightmare. She goes at the bathroom, washes her face, brush her teeth, when suddenly she sees a bruises on her left shoulder. She doesn't remember to be hit by something there, but anyway she dismiss it. Then she goes back at the living room. Take a cup of ice cream and turns on the TV. A TV show starts and she sits there waiting for Henry to wake up. While seeing that a strange noise come from upstairs. A frozen wind blows inside her stomach. She stands up, unsure to go upstairs or not, and walks toward the stairs. All the doors are closed expect one. Blake walks toward that room, the piano room and enters inside. The sign "There's no true love" this time was written in just a wall. At the moment she turns to get outside the door closes and the piano starts playing itself. Blake froze. She doesn't know what to do. Scream or run, or both. She goes to the piano and notice that the white buttons were turning red. Suddenly her eyes turns red and she sits there. Her fingertips touch the piano buttons and she starts playing a music that she never heard before. She wasn't even sure is she could control herself. After the melody stopped the some books fell at he legs, like the bottom part of the piano broke and books fell. She took them and ran downstairs. The door was opened. She knocks at Henry's room.

"What's wrong?" says Henry after opening the door. He looked so hot in his morning voice but it wasn't the moment to think about that.
"Look what I found upstairs."Blake says and handed him the books. They both sits at his bed.
"How did you find this?" He says. But Blake didn't remember nothing.
"I'm not sure." she says. Henry gives her a confused face.
"This are diaries." He says.
"Yeah I know that, but their all blank." Blake says. The diaries pages were blank, but at the top of each page was the date. It's like they can't see what was written. After looking at all pages Henry stops at one.
"Do you see this?"
"What?" Blake asks.
"It's a drawing of the piano room." he says. Blake looks at that and sees the piano room. At the walls were written "There's no true love".
"I told you that the sign is written in just a wall."
"What?" asks Henry. "It's written in all walls.
"Are you joking me?" Blake asks scary and confused at the same time.
"What the hell is happening here?" he says. Suddenly Blake heads starts hurting and she feels dizzy. She puts her hands on her head and tries to stop that head ache.
"Blake what's wrong?"
"My head, my head's blowing. Arghhh!" Her eyes turns red again.
"Blake your e-eyes." says Henry, who was shocked from that look.
"Henry help me!" she screams. What should he do? Blake stands up and ran upstairs. Henry follows her. She enters the room who before was locked.
"How did you open that?" says Henry.
"I have no idea." she says.
"Your eyes are still red." he says low. The room only had one bed. Blake goes at the end and moves something on the floor when suddenly swoon.
"Blake OMG are you okay?" Henry runs at her and grabs her. Her heart is still beating. He takes her downstairs. The diary suddenly opens on the table in front of them. In that page was written.

"Stop her going to that room."

"What's wrong?" Henry asks. "Why? Explain me something."
Suddenly the diary filled with words. The one which first was invisible now appears. Henry read at the first page "The diary of Greyjoy Gatwarth."

"20th November 1868.

Mrs. Andrew is such a wonderful man. He offered me to stay in this house with no pay. It's such a generous gift from him. My dad died and I can't afford the house rent anymore. I'm at college and I need the money I win from the bakery for school. The house is so big. At the first floor there is the kitchen and a bedroom. At the second one there are four rooms. I only use one. It has a big bed and also a round mirror. The other room is empty with just a bed on. In the other is a piano and the fourth one is closed. It's amazing. Yeah I know I live all alone, but who cares?"

Suddenly the text disappeared and another one appeared.

"4th December.

I think I listen some piano sounds at night. I'm not losing my mind seriously. Maybe I just dream. So she talked me today. Yeahhh Stacy talked me. Well she misspelled my name, Gregor, but whatever. God I love her more than I love life. Loving her made me forget how hating myself was. I can't stop thinking about her. It's like every atom of my body screams her name. It's my one and only TRUE LOVE. Maybe she doesn't feel the same but I do. I love her with all my being. She told me she'll come at my house in two days to study for finals. There's no word I can explain how I feel. Sometimes all the words known, all the poems written can't explain the way you feel right? "

The text replaced with another.

"7th December.

I'm shocked. I have to leave this place immediatly. Let me explain you.

Stacy arrived here at 9 PM. Her parents allowed her to sleep in my house. We was eating diner when the piano melody started again. We ignored it. I took the brave inside my heart and start talking. "I can't hide it anymore Stacy. I know you mat not feel the same for me, but I should tell you this. Since the first day I saw you something big hit my heart. After I few I understood that this "something" was love. Yeah I love you and I can't find any word to tell you the infinity my soul has drowned in. Do you believe in TRUE LOVE?"
"Yes." she said and smiled. At the time she was about to continue speaking her eyes turned red. She stood up and went upstairs at the piano room. The piano started playing. She took a knife and cut her wrists. With her blood she wrote on the wall "There's no true love". I grabbed her, and she fell in my arms. I took her downstairs and when she woke up I asked her what happened. Her eyes were still red and she told me
" There's no true love. Every time someone will say that word in this house something horrible will happen. I'm warning you Greyjoy. Stop believing in things that don't exist. "
"I can prove you that true love does exist." I said.
"You said it again. Say goodbye to your little friend." The voice stopped. It was like a robotic voice. Stacy stood up totally confused and asked me what happened. I don't know I said, when suddenly she started puking blood from her mouth and she dies. Her blood moved in the floor and formed a sentence. "No one can prove that true love exists, because it doesn't."
"I will." I screamed. My eyes were filled with tears and blood was in my hands. I swear I'll do everything to prove them right. I don;t know how, or who are them but I will, for Stacy."

The text disappeared and Blake opened her eyes...