Love in The Key of 9-1-1

Start from the beginning

"Seriously, you're telling me Taylor Kelly, the reporter?" She overhear's Captain Nash ask's him. She leaned her head back against her ambulance. 

"I didn't know you two were seeing each other." Nash state's, Josie chuckled shaking her head. "We're not." Buck say's. 

"I ran into her in this bar, we're hanging out, and next thing I know, we're having sеx in the bathroom." Buck recall's, she cringed at the last half of his sentence. 

"You coming in or what?" A voice ask's her, she jumped startled at the sudden scare. She hold's her chest as she looked at the dark brunnete. He looked her up and down at her suprised state. 

"Sorry." Eddie apologize's to her. 

"Your just usually the first one on the call."  He point's out, she smirk's flattered. 

"Well your observant." Josie say's, she shake's off her emotion's, quickly turning on her heels in the direction of the gas station. Eddie followed right behind her inside, she stepped over the spilled water bottle case's. The two on opposite side's of a handcuffed man. 

Josie with her gloved hand's, moved the man's head, checking for any injuries or cut's to his head. She couldn't find much. "Can you follow my finger?" Josie ask's him. 

His glassy eye's followed her gloved index finger back and forth, slowly. From what she could see the man was dosing on something, if she had to take a medical guess she would say something along the line's of ecstasy or possibly cocaine. 

"Bonnie and Clyde meets Dumb and Dumber." Sergeant Grant remarks, Josie chuckle's lightly. Eddie shine's his small flashlight in the man's eyes, seeming to come to the same conclusion as her. 

Josie turn's over her shoulder. "He's okay, I dont see anything done to his head." Josie inform's her. Eddie click's his light off. 

"Pupils are dilated. Definitely high on something." Eddie state's, Athena huffed unamused. "Well' Ill try and contain my shock." She remark's. 

The man scoff's at the two paramedic's. "I dont touch that crap." He grumble's. 

Josie roll's her eye's, Eddie shook his head. "Sure." They say in unison, she smirked. 

"Get him out of here." Athena order's, the man look's over to the girl in the stretcher being treated by Hen and Alex.  "Stay Strong Babybear!" He shout's. 

"I'm not your baby bear, jackass." The woman exclaim's, Josie chuckled to herself, finding the exchange an amusement. 

"Men are the worst." She say's, she look's between the two woman for reassurance. "Right?" 

Alex laugh's softly looking Hen, who scoff's at the question. "You're asking the wrong girls." She  say's. 

"I really like her, you know, and not just 'cause she's a redhead, but now if I do want to call and, you know, ask her out, she's gonna think I'm only after one thing." Buck rant's to his Captain, Josie itches the back of her neck. 

Of course he is tell everyone he hooked up with Taylor Kelly, she think's as she looked anywhere that wasnt at the blonde. 

"You are only after one thing." The woman with blonde braid say's. "Jerk." She grumble's. Buck looks at her offended. 

"You don't even know me." Buck say's, she begins to be wheeled out by Hen and Alex. "You're a man. I know enough." She say's. 

Josie chuckled. "She's been read her rights. I'll meet y'all at the hospital." Athena say's. 

"Can I get a little something for the pain?" The woman ask's, Alex laugh's as she pushe's her out of the gas station.