Rumble and Sway

Rumble and Sway

ALEX, COME ON,she urges the blonde, she scoffs getting out of the passenger seat of the new rig, she grab's another white box of donuts, the left over's that their crew didn't finish. Gloria insisted that they keep sending them over to the firefighter didn't help that half of the crew was on different types of diets. 

"You coming Levi?" Josie ask's opening the backdoors of the rig, he looked up from his phone to her, and he stammer's for a moment, "No uh, you go ahead." 

She raises a brow setting the box down on the rig. "You alright rookie?" She wonders, and he shrugs. "Was it a call or something personal?" She asks him. 

"My fiance, Lizzie she uh said that." He sighs getting the courage. "She said her period was late." Her eye's widen at his word's. 

"Do you think that she could be?" Josie wonders, he shrugs. "I don't know maybe, its just she's on birth control and I." He stammers she holds her hand up to stop. 

"Hey, look it might be a false alarm, if there is no evidence that says she's pregnant no need to sound off the siren yet." Josie reasure's him, he nods his head, and she look's between the firehouse and her colleague. 

"Look we can talk about it at lunch, you can stay there if you want," Josie tell's him, she grab's  the boxes walking into the firehouse. "You know I didn't think we would be becoming uber eat." Alex jokes. 

"Hey, better than let this stuff goes to waste," Josie says, she walk's up the steps that lead to a kitchen area, she pants as she get's to the second flight, she can see other people eating breakfast, she could smell the egg's in the air. 

"Hello!" Alex shouts, she holds up the box in her hand, and they turn their head's seeing the blonde and the dark-haired women with white boxes. "We come bearing gifts." 

"Donut's again?" Chimney says with a mouthful of egg, she smiles nodding her head. "Well we don't ever have the time to eat them, so you guys do it for us," Josie tells them. 

"I'm not complaining, we appreciate it." Captain Nash tells her, and she nods her head elbowing Alex playfully. "Told you." 

Josie sniffed's the air walking over to where he was making food for his crew, she look's down at the omlet's. "Wow, that look's good," she says. 

"Thank you, you two hungry? We have extra plates." He asks them gesturing to them with a spatula, she shakes her head. "No, I'm good," Josie tell's him, she looks at Alex. 

"Yes," Alex says with a grin, she shakes her head. "No, we don't have time." She reminds her friend. 

"Protein shake and a donut is not breakfast." She remarks, Josie roll's her eyes. "We have people to save." She tells her. 

"You two argue like a married couple." Hen adds, Josie grimaces while Alex just laughs. "Thank you, I keep her on her toes." Alex teases her friend, wrapping an arm around her shoulder.