'I don't wanna use my  abilities on her but...' 

Kusuo looks at her contemplating sensing this Y/n looked at him and thinks so he can hear it.

'Don't do it Saiki I'm okay' 

'Fine.' 

Kei was just as worried as Kusuo. He pats her head giving a prince like smile.

"I'll take care of you" 

Y/n giggles under her mask nodding. The others then joined in.

"WE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU!" 

The whole group giving Y/n smiles making her heart melt at how sweet they were being. 

"Thanks guys." 

Y/n then went to her seat sitting down just quietly listening to the group talk amongst themselves still being close to her as they chat to not make her feel left out. She smiles as she watches them but slowly fell asleep during it. 

-

-

-

***

Y/n immediately opened her eyes in a panic realizing she was in school but was shock when It seemed to be afternoon? Lunch. She looks at her friends who was still around her and eating and chatting. 

"I.."  

Kusuo who was next to her smile before helping her know what has happened. 

'We let you sleep till whenever you wake up' 

Y/n looks at Kusuo with widened eyes her whole body showing surprised and panic on what he had said.

"WHAT!? didn't I get in TROUBLE!?" 

The group's eyes lands on the now awake Y/n.

"You're awake N/n!" 

"Don't worry the teacher didn't mind!" 

"Yeah! she was fine with it" 

Y/n looks at her friends still surprised and not believing this. She looks at Kusuo suspiciously which obviously he notices. He gave a small smirk as he respond to her looks. 

'I did do some little things but If you think of it I think she would've let you anyways I just made sure by mind control that's all.' 

'DON'T 'THAT'S ALL' ME!'

Y/n glare at the pink haired upset at what his done even though It did help her get more sleep. The glaring got interrupted when Kei came back with food for Y/n. He puts it on her desk with a smile.

"Good morning or maybe afternoon sleepyhead" 

Y/n looks up at him and the food back and forth a few times before looking at him feeling bad.

"You didn't have to Kei.. "

Kei shakes his head patting her head again smiling.

"I wanted to so go on eat or I'll be upset if I bought it for nothing. It's for you N/n" 

"Thank you then! I'll make it up to you!" 

Y/n gave a thankful smile before taking off her mask and didn't waste anytime and ate. Kokomi who arrived a few mins later when Y/n fell asleep this morning frown but smiled on the outside pretending she wasn't jealous or pissed as usual keeping her act. 

'WHY ARE THEY TREATING HER LIKE THIS!? IT SHOULD ONLY BE TO ME' 

Kusuo frown annoyed at the bluenette's thoughts. He so badly just wanna shut her up but decides to just do his best to ignore. 

-

-

-

***

The whole Lunch and basically school day all of Y/n's friends had tried to be by her side and help her at every need even though she could've done it herself It's just the group is being overprotective especially Kusuo and Kei. Kei shows his actions while Kusuo is behind the scenes at the little things. Like changing the room temperature to Y/n's liking or need etc.

Now she was walking with Kusuo on the right while Kei on the left.

"Kei you didn't have to come. Saiki and I lives close together so that's why his here but you didn't have to really!" 

Kei looks at her shaking his head.

"It's no problem I just wanna make sure you get home safe and sound besides who else would hold your bag isn't It heavy?" 

This wasn't suppose to come off as an insult to Saiki since he indeed wouldn't be the type to hold someone's bag especially a girl. Well at least in Y/n's and everyone's eyes but Saiki was somehow offended at that statement even knowing full well they aren't wrong. Y/n laughs at Kei's words remembering him insists on holding her bag earlier. 

'Good grief.' 

"It's not heavy your just being dramatic" 

"Then why'd you let me then!" 

"Because you were being persistence I couldn't stop you!" 

Kei innocently shrugged pretending what she said wasn't true. 

"Nope not true your lyinggg" 

The whole walk It was mainly Y/n and Kei talking and sometimes Kusuo as well since Y/n did her best to include him on things and Kei didn't mind It either It helps him get to know his 'love rival' better.