Chapter 47: Starfall

Start from the beginning

King Verax: (Flapping wings hard and flying fast and dodging meteorites)

Ashley: (Holding on his neck hard) Come on you can do it!!

King Verax: Theres hundreds of them!! Everyone we need to return back home!!

As we are flying fast away from the kingdom of Winterland, the meteors are continue crashing below us and more continue falling from the skies and from the distant horizon we can also see thousands of falling stars like meteors falling in the distance.

Krex: (Dodging meteorites) These things can kill someone!!

Varath: (Dodging too) All we need to do is praying to the gods that we come alive!!

Mirnevir: (Dodging too) Im so worried about Amilda!

King Verax: I hope everyone is safe in our home! Keep dodging these things!!

This is a global catastrophe as all around our world experienced these fragments. As for Firewall Kingdom, it was one of the few nations that got really badly affected by this. The dragons scattered around the cannons as they saw hundreds of meteorites falling from the skies and crashing in every direction.

Xyrath: (Scared flying fast from the meteors) KING!! WHATS OUR PLAN!?

King Draco: (Scared too) WE NEED TO SEEK SHELTER!! HEAD BACK TO THE CITADE---

About that..... One meteorite crashed on the massive citadel, and it destroyed a large part of the structure, now half of the citadel is collapsed.

Caralex: NO!!

Vurkas: FORGET ABOUT IT!! OUR LIVES MATTERS!! WE CAN REBUILD THE STRUCTURE LATER!!

Federith: LETS HEAD TO MY HO----(A decent size meteor hit him and killed him)

King Draco: FEDERITH!! NOOO!!!!

Xyrath: (In terror) WHAT IS HAPPENING!!? IS THIS AN ATTACK AGAINST US!?

Vurkas: Kid.... You literally aren't paying attention.... Those cannons have saved our world from a rock that was going to destroy us all but of course these are the remains of that rock.

Xyrath: I DON'T BELIEVE IN YOU!! THIS HAS TO BE AN ATTACK AGAINST AAGH!!! (Got hit by a small meteor on his back and injured him badly)

King Draco: XYRATH!? ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?

Xyrath: Im.... Im fine!! I can keep up!!

More meteors continues to crash into the city capital and crashing on top of buildings and another one crashed on the Citadel and this time the ancient structure got completely demolished as the dragons that was perching around all fly to avoid from getting caught up from the collapse, they all took off and the Citadel is now history and large fragments are impacting the city leaving large craters and setting fire its proximity. Many dragons around in the skies are also getting killed from the meteors.

In our home is also getting devastated, many people are seeking shelters and meteors are crashing on waters and the Islets. The meteor shower continues and Silah is also dodging and evading the meteors.

Alvir: Mom!! Whats going on!!?

Silah: (Flying fast and making sudden moves as she is dodging meteors) Starfall!! These are Falling Stars!! I never seen anything like this ever Aaagh!!! (One exploded near her)

Alvir: MOM!?!

Silah: (Continues flying) Im good!! Im good!! Hold tight sweetheart!! (Flying fast and dodging more of them)