Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven "The Holocron And Bane"

-------------
Y/n pov

Devaron, the home world of the devaronians, The last time master Bolla Ropal was seen is this planet, and very conveniently the separatist were there already, i guess bane had this planned out from the start.

I walk to the bridge where my master, master skywalker and ahsoka were, due to late preparations we just went in with master skywalker's venator, as i enter i see the battle raging and one munificent going down great shot.

As i come closer where the rest where gathering seeing an transmission of a clone coming from the planet, "There's no possibility of evacuation, AGH!" Shouted the trooper as he got hit in the helmet brave trooper, "They've taken General Ropal and the holocron memory crystal." The clone grunted as he got rid of an battle droid, "Do you know where they taken them?" Asked master skywalker... if i had to suppose it would be out of the planet, "Sorry sir, we tried to stop them but they left the outpost.. AAAH!" Screamed the clone before all transmission was lost.

"We have to find in which ship master ropal is on" Said master skywalker, "Well i don't want to assume anything but it may be that one that just exited the planet" I say as i point at that one munificent, "You really think so y/n?" Asked master skywalker, "Well maybe its just me, but my senses tell me he's in that ship" I say, last time i trusted my senses it went almost very well considering i almost capture bane.

"We'll see, last time you trusted your senses it almost went well padawan" Said my master as i put my hand in my chin... i can feel master ropal in that ship i swear!

"General an separatist ship is fleeing from the battle" Said admiral yularen, "It has to be them i sense it, also none of the other ships are fleeing" I say to which they look at me... did i speculate too much? "I guess y/n was right from the beginning, admiral intercept them before they can jump to hyperspace, i'll ready the troops for boarding" Said master skywalker grea- Wait boarding?! We don't have boarding craft.

"Boarding, but we have no boarding craft" Admiral yularen and i say at the same time, "We were prepared to land in the planet, not to board another ship you can't be serious." Said admiral yularen, guess master skywalker will figure something out.. right? "I am admiral, thank you for your opinion, now target their hyperdrive we don't want them to get away" Said master skywalker as we go to the hanger, "I will be staying here, good luck skywalker" Said my master, great now im unsupervised!

As we walk down the corridor ahsoka asks me something, "y/n did you really sense master ropal in that ship?" she asks well i guess i really just felt something no ropal... but bane, "Well i guess i did sense that ship but maybe it was because i though bane was there, and i hope he is there" I say the last time he escaped but if he was in that ship im going to capture him.

As we enter the hangar we meet with captain rex and his men, "I rounded up three brigades sir, where are we going?" Asked the capitan oh well thing is how are we meant to board that ship, "were going to board an separatist frigate, rescue master ropal and recover an archive holocron." Spoke master skywalker.

"We.. have no assault craft sir" says the captain as i look around the hangar and i see an ship.. what ship is that? i tap ahsoka's shoulder as i ask, "Hey what's with that ship? Looks like an piece of junk held by tape" I say pointing at the ship, "Its the twili-" Ahsoka was interrupted by master skywalker, "That's the twilight and its no piece of junk, its my ship" said master skywalker firmly as i nod and ahsoka smirks, "And the plan is?" I ask to master skywalker, as he looks around the hangar.

"I came down to see if i could be of any help, General skywalker" Said admiral yularen... we could use the twilight... no it would alert the droids... "Actually you can, activate those walkers admiral" Master skywalker literally just predicted one of my moves, "You are not thinking of using those to transport the clones to that frigate" Said admiral yularen, "Well they are pressurized" Said ahsoka, "And they are equipped with magnetic feet" Continued the captain, "And the separatist won't even notice we arrived, Good thinking master skywalker" i say to him, "Master you're a genius" says ahsoka.