«𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑»

𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕::
It had been around two weeks since i last saw James . We'd been messaging each other of course , but I can't lie , I missed him . I couldn't quite work out if I liked him. Ivy and Ollie were constantly teasing me about him , but I wasn't sure if it even was a crush ... Anyways , to the point . His family are supposed to be coming to my house , for dinner , and possibly to stay the night . Dad says that we can't mess around , and obviously be nice.

As I sat on my bed ,dressed in a grey skims t-shirt which was slightly cropped , and black white fox tracksuit bottoms , I worked out that I still had around an hour til they were here . I stood up from my bed , pacing towards my walk-in wardrobe . Every time I get ready , the first thing I do is get dressed .

I glanced around , pulling out a pastel pink mini skirt and a cropped white shirt from white fox .
I also grabbed a matching pastel pink jacquemus, over the shoulder bag which I probably wouldn't be wearing for most of the time

 I also grabbed a matching pastel pink jacquemus, over  the shoulder bag which I probably wouldn't be wearing for most of the time

Then , i went over to my vanity , switching  the Hollywood mirror on

Then , i went over to my vanity , switching the Hollywood mirror on . After about 5 minutes , I succeeded in putting my hair in a slick back bun and changed my earrings to some hoops , then it was time for skincare and makeup.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
As I sat downstairs in my living room , dressed in a navy blue Brunello Cucini suit , with a black tie on, I waited for the rest of my family to be ready . We were off to Maddies , ivy's and Oliver's house for dinner , and maybe a sleepover .

I lifted my head up, where I noticed my sister Louise was perched on the sofa across from me , I wonder how long she's been there for . " 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤?" I question her , staring at her .

She chuckled at me . "𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞?" she grinned , very sure of what she was saying . I shook my head , rolling my eyes at her childish antics, but I knew she was right , I was trying to impress Maddie in all honesty .
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕::

Me and Ivy made a tiktok , posting it . (ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ). We looked at each other as we heard the familiar sound of the doorbell , tucking the kitchen barstools in and walking towards the door . As it opened , we was met with the Mountbattens , and specially , James .

I smiled at them of course , and they walked in. We stood to the side of the door and I greeted everyone , but when it came to janes , he wrapped his arms around my waist . I smiled into his shoulder . "𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬, 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝟐𝟎 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬. 𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧." my dad spoke , smiling .

I nodded "𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞" I suggested. James , Louise and ivy followed me and I saw Ollie going back upstairs , probably going to play fifa with his mates . James opened the door to the garden , and we all walked over to the fire pit .

James perched himself next to me while Louise and ivy decided that they were going to play with the dogs on the open field . "𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭!" I shout  to them as they walk off . "𝐬𝐨" James spoke .

"𝐬𝐨?" I ask , as a reply . " 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨?" He asks me , placing his hand on my thigh while I placed my head on his shoulder . the butterflies in my stomach flew around as I shrugged and responded "𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 , 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥. 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥, 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 , 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮?" I asked him.

" 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲"  he paused  "-𝐢𝐬𝐡" he pulled a wonky face , referring to the fact he doesn't do cheer training . we both laughed
" 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 , 𝐢 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮"  he smiled at me and I nodded " 𝐢 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨." I agreed.

We held eye contact for a good 10-15 seconds , while no one said anything , but all of a sudden I felt James' lips on mine. He pulled away afterwards and all I could do was raise my eyebrows . . He let out a small chuckle , i said to him " 𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 , 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭" , i smiled softly .

" 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐲 , 𝐢𝐦 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬" he grinned at me , going in for another kiss and placing his hand on my cheek . this one lasted a longer and had a deeper connection . after about 10 seconds , I pulled away . " 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐯𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧" . He nodded at me , but just as we stood up , my dad stood in the middle of the sliding glass doors that led to the garden , shouting " 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 , 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑" . James And I got up , going inside and sitting next to each other at the table .

Not long after , Ivy and Louise came in , with 2 of our dogs - fletcher , who's German Shepard  , and Luna who was a golden retriever puppy . we have 3 other dogs , a Rottweiler , poodle and a husky however I was unaware of where they were .

Dinner was served and it was pizza , my favourite . I took a couple of slices of cheese and then felt James place his hand on my thigh underneath the table . it made a small smile form on my face but I quickly stopped before anyone noticed .

During dinner , everyone was having their own little conversations and me and James were talking with Ollie Louise and ivy .

Once I was finished eating , I crossed my knife and fork on my plate , standing up from the table because most people were finished aswell. Us kids all went upstairs and James followed me into my room , sitting on my bed next to me .

" 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫?" he asked me , raising an eyebrow. I shrugged , replying " 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞" he nodded , agreeing with me and he said with a cheeky grin ,  "𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭" we both laughed , shaking our heads .

Soon , ivy Louise and Ollie came in and joined us . We all sat on my bed , switching from talking , watching tv and on our phones . We stayed like that for hours , and i realised what me and James had done today . it felt good to think that we were actually getting somewhere , and I hoped he felt the same .
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

ᴡᴏʀᴅs : 𝟷𝟶𝟽𝟽

𝐈𝐌 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐎 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒 𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐘𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐍💗💗