«𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘»

𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ::

Me and Maddie just came back from our walk . I'm not gonna lie it was really fun getting to spend time with her again and I enjoy being around her . She looks very pretty in her dress , my parents would probably never let my sister wear a dress like that ! Now we're sitting with her family , listening to their conversation with my cousin Harry .

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ::

as my dad talked to harry , me my brother , Ivy and James decided to go find Louise , we all stood up . Leaving the room . Me and James walked next to each other , with him on one side , Ivy on the other and my brother was next to Ivy.

We looked everywhere , finally finding her in one of the many living rooms . She was sitting on the sofa on her phone , next to her cousin Louis . Me , Ivy and Oliver had met the royal kids a few times . Louis seemed to love Oliver , he had looked up , seeing Oliver . "𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞!!"
he shouted , going up to him and hugging his legs since he was too small to put his hands any higher .

I smiled . Me , Ivy and James walked over to Louise , we then saw Charlotte next to hi " 𝐡𝐢 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞!" Ivy exclaimed . Charlotte replied smiling "𝐡𝐢 𝐢𝐯𝐲!" then I said to Charlotte " 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 , 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬" she said to me "𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐝 , 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞" , by this time Louis , James and Oliver had sat down . So me and Ivy sat down next to Louise .

"𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 ?" James questioned , everyone shrugged , he nodded . Then Louise grabbed the control , switching the TV on . I was sat in between James and Louise . I turnt to my left and smiled at James . Before fiddling with my bracelets and rings .

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

𝐈𝐕𝐘𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕::

Right now we are all sat in the living room , watching tv . Maddie and James keep looking at each other and Maddie even leaned her head on James' shoulder . I knew they had crushes on each other when they were little , but could they still like each other now? Surely not ,, they must have grown up.

I know Louise is thinking the same thing because she kept giving me nudges to look at them when he kept making her laugh .  It's not that I'm jealous , I'm just a very curious and nosey person . But when I ask Maddie , I know she will say "𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠!" but they both disappeared with each other earlier , I wonder where they went .
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ::

Ivy and Louise keep raising their eyebrows at me and James , which confused us a bit and made us laugh . It had been about an hour since we had come into the living room and our parents came in the big grand entrance of the room . " 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞" my dad said , smiling . We both sighed , standing up just as James , Louise , Louis and Charlotte did . We all hugged each other goodbye .
" 𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧!" Louise announced , we replied " 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 !" .

They followed us to the door , saying goodbye . As we were leaving I kept looking back at James who was smiling and staring at me . We already had each others numbers so there was no point in asking . Our driver was already waiting outside so we got in the car . Their family stood at the door waving as we got into the rollls Royce , sitting down , putting out seat belts on and driving away.

" 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬? my mum asked " 𝐲𝐞𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 , 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐧!" I replied , Ivy smiling at me . Oliver and ivy nodded .

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕::

I shut the door behind me and Louise and then I walked up the stairs to my room . I sat down at my desk as I had homework to complete . I've only seen Maddie once since September and I think my crush is coming back , although I can't lie it never went it away . It makes me smile thinking about her .

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 :: ( 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞)

I was just sitting in my room . It was 20:00 so late but not that late , I was scrolling through tiktok til I got a message from James . I smiled at my phone when I saw the notification .

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒

ᴊᴀᴍᴇs
𝐢 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤🙂

ᴍᴀᴅᴅɪᴇ
𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐨 🙃

ᴊᴀᴍᴇs
𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧

ᴍᴀᴅᴅɪᴇ
𝐲𝐞𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐲𝐲𝐲

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

𝐈𝐃𝐊 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐈 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐀𝐁𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 , 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐍, 𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐑𝐘💗

ᴡᴏʀᴅs : 𝟽𝟻𝟺