*𝟚* 𝕁𝕊𝕟𝕖 𝟚𝟙𝕀𝕥

𝟠𝔸𝕄 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

"Ugh, To early!" You whine while swatting your friends' hands away from your face before you tug the pillow over your head to block out the light blinding you from the window, she'd pulled the shades back on. You hear her giggling and in your current tired state it sounds like an evil giggle even though it clearly isn't. "Wake up sleepy head or you'll miss the entire day!" She says cheerfully before diving onto the bed and yanking the blankets off of you. You huff and give her a tired and frustrated glare in return.

She rolls her eyes in a playful manner and pokes you on the cheek. "It's gorgeous out Jay, Time to start enjoying Miami! Get up and get dressed, I will be back in a half hour and if your cute butt is back in bed I am going to get some ice water" She states with a cheeky smirk before she bounces out of your room and closes the door behind her.

You groan softly and look at the clock, mentally cursing her out for being such an early bird specially after such a long flight. "Pain in my ass" You mutter before tossing off the thick cozy blanket and making the bed then you head to your not yet unpacked stuff and sit on the carpeted floor to go through your bags and find something you wanted to wear. It was Miami after all, Hot sun lots of beaches. A bikini and something over it would do because you knew you'd end up swimming at some point.

So, you pick out what you want to wear and head to the connected bathroom for a quick warm shower something you definitely needed after the flight but were far too tired to deal with last night. 

During your shower you hear your best friend come back into your room to make sure you had gotten out of bed. You giggle to yourself softly "In the shower!" You call before gently rinsing off and getting out wrapping in a towel before drying your hair with another humming to yourself whilst you do.

"Good! I was ready with some ice water" She calls in a joking tone.

You shake your head with a smile and put on your bikini before you pull on the dress you had picked out too.

You leave the bathroom and tap your best friend on the head, she's currently sitting on your bed waiting for you

You leave the bathroom and tap your best friend on the head, she's currently sitting on your bed waiting for you. "Alright, I'm all ready to go explore" you say softly while gathering your phone and money in case you see a store or anything you wanted to check out. She bounces off the bed with a wide smile and links her arm with yours obviously very excited about all of this. "Let's go then! I figured we could walk around from the hotel, it's a bit warm so we'll probably need breaks and stuff, but it seemed like the best way to see everything" she says cheerfully before leading you out of the hotel room and toward the elevator.